Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    True but remember he was so bad Wenger dropped him for the cup final. That said a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Theo was coming off an hat trick and wenger gambled on sherwood playing an high line which proved to be correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    If we play for a draw at SB, then Mourinho will settle for that too. No idea whatsoever why we dont just do that instead of trying to pick open a bus park before getting done on the counter, it's madness. Weve shown signs of being much more cute in big games recently so sort of hopeful we'll improve vs Chelsea. (Improvement meaning just stop being proactive.)
    Yeah, it's weird because at the emirates you lot always have a fantastic game against us in that respect(i.e. not getting forward much, slow play and having players back to stop our counters) but you always get done by the same tactic at SB. Always.

Liked our games in 12/13 season, both teams went for it on the attack.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea vs Arsenal: one team has all the guns but no ammunition. The other has a nuke.

ReputationRep:
    Lewandowski as a back up option to Benzema.

Not a big fan of his got to be said, but he would give the side a boost.

ReputationRep:
    Lewandowski>>Benzema but Bayern would never sell him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Lewandowski as a back up option to Benzema.

Not a big fan of his got to be said, but he would give the side a boost.
    Lewandowski is the better goalscorer than Benzema and a player more likely to pull one out of the hat.

ReputationRep:
    Abou Diaby is currently undergoing a West Brom medical.

That's nice...I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

That's nice...I suppose.
    Inb4 he stays fit the entire time he's at West brom :')

ReputationRep:
    Diaby could arguably represent France at the Special Olympics, not even joking.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

That's nice...I suppose.
    I'll be speechless if he passes the medical.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly guys, he'll probably stay fit at WBA. Then we all realise there's something seriously wrong with our medical staff etc

ReputationRep:
    I've heard reports that Szs has failed his medical at Roma after his erect penis exploded half way through the medical after seeing a stray copy of the metro linking us to Lewandowski

Edit: ooooooo football fwiend

ReputationRep:
    ClockEnderAFC You going to the Lyon game too?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    I'm genuinely thinking about going to that. That's how desperate I am for a football fix :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The Emirates Cup is absolute garbage. Save your money for a proper game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    No mate can't be bothered sitting down surrounded by tourists, away for West Ham so first game will probably be Liverpool at home for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    No mate can't be bothered sitting down surrounded by tourists, away for West Ham so first game will probably be Liverpool at home for me.
    Have you got access to away tickets? Need a Palace ticket if you now anyone that isn't going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Have you got access to away tickets? Need a Palace ticket if you now anyone that isn't going
    You need a season ticket to buy one through the club, if not then try Arsenal Tickets on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    I've been living in Holloway for just under a month now. Finally time to soak in some local fanbase atmosphere.

I would've got tickets, but I went last year and it was ****e, bar Sanogo's madness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    You need a season ticket to buy one through the club, if not then try Arsenal Tickets on Facebook
    I'll have to look for the closer to the match, there should be a couple floating around nearer to the match

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.