Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Mental Health Support Society XVIII Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Got my Q. I have a 9am meeting with my uni tomorrow morning. This will be fun tonight.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Got my Q. I have a 9am meeting with my uni tomorrow morning. This will be fun tonight.
    Is Q like Mirtazapine in the sedative sense? :holmes:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Is Q like Mirtazapine in the sedative sense? :holmes:
    It's meant to be. So is trazadone. But it wears off for me. And I will be on both Trazadone and Q
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    It's meant to be. So is trazadone. But it wears off for me. And I will be on both Trazadone and Q
    Good luck is definitely in order :lol: I didn't move much at all for the first few days of taking Mirtazapine
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Good luck is definitely in order :lol: I didn't move much at all for the first few days of taking Mirtazapine
    Mirtrazapine was a nightmare for me. This will be my third go on Q, so I know the drill now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    The overall receptionist for my entire mental health hospital knows my name and how to pronounce it without me telling her :headfire:

Feel this requires a :getmecoat: emoticon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No need for :getmecoat: ! A receptionist I don't remember ever meeting knew who I was when I walked in today.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to meet with my progression coach today but she was a quite late, and while I knew exactly where she was I didn't know when I'd be seen, so I just panicked. I really wanted to leave, but the last thing I need is to get a disciplinary. I feel so out of control today and I can't stand it. It took everything in me not to walk out of a class today because I felt like I was being let down by my group and I had no control over my work because of it. I haven't felt quite like this since before going onto the citalopram. I've been on the edge of a meltdown all day so I'm happy to be home now. I really don't know what's going on with me atm. A lot more came back to me today, and I remembered I had a real problem with paranoia and I'm worried that's coming back and I just haven't noticed
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The overall receptionist for my entire mental health hospital knows my name and how to pronounce it without me telling her :headfire:

Feel this requires a :getmecoat: emoticon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have the same experience with both the mental health center here and the pharmacy. Actually, one of the pharmacists is a former student of my wife's, and is always like "Oh hello, Mr. Sabertooth, how's Mrs. Sabertooth?" god only knows what he thinks when I pick up 7 prescriptions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I have the same experience with both the mental health center here and the pharmacy. Actually, one of the pharmacists is a former student of my wife's, and is always like "Oh hello, Mr. Sabertooth, how's Mrs. Sabertooth?" god only knows what he thinks when I pick up 7 prescriptions.
    Some cool surnames you've got going on there :laugh:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Some cool surnames you've got going on there :laugh:
    Where'd you think I got the inspiration for my username from? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    well I had noooo idea
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

:eek:

:lovehug:

Hello!
    (Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    :gasp: :jumphug: :party: :woo: :loveduck:

I don't know if we've spoken since I changed my user name.
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    :loveduck:
    Dukey!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Dukeyy!!! This made my night :woo: how are you?!

Hope everyone's alright- glad you didn't get sectioned Noodlzzz, remember health comes first though. Don't sacrifice it for something you could do at a later date :hugs: (and yeah I know I don't stick to that at all, but )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :gah: :hi: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    welcome back
    Holy moly people actually remembered me! The last time I was on TSR was March and that was a flying visit! Last time I was fully in here must've have been about a year ago

How are you all? I don't know what made me want to briefly visit, but I'm here now :hugs:

I might trying to remember the smilies hahaaa

It's been awhile since I heard 'Dukey' and I'm so glad I made your night furryface <3

Edit: I don't know sherbet, but it seems familiar! I remember your real name thought <3
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Holy moly people actually remembered me! The last time I was on TSR was March and that was a flying visit! Last time I was fully in here must've have been about a year ago

How are you all? I don't know what made me want to briefly visit, but I'm here now :hugs:

It's been awhile since I heard 'Dukey' and I'm so glad I made your night furryface <3

Edit: I don't know sherbet, but it seems familiar! I remember your real name thought <3
    :hugs: I remember you :ninja: :giggle:

This place is a little ohana. No one gets left behind or forgotten. That's how it seems to me anyway :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:

Yay dukey. :jumphug: :hat: How are you? How are things? :loveduck: :woo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

I could never forget you! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Having a really really horrible night. :cry2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    In a massive crisis and I tried phoning my mental health hospital to get hold of my nurse. They say she's not in atm. I say can you put me through to duty? Apparently I'm not allowed to speak to duty, because I have a care coordinator.

Like WTAF?! Who makes up this ****!?!?!??! :angry:

(Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    Having a really really horrible night. :cry2:
    Hope you're safe x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    In a massive crisis and I tried phoning my mental health hospital to get hold of my nurse. They say she's not in atm. I say can you put me through to duty? Apparently I'm not allowed to speak to duty, because I have a care coordinator.

Like WTAF?! Who makes up this ****!?!?!??! :angry:

Hope you're safe x
    what a load of *******s
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    what a load of *******s
    I know. They never had that rule before... (granted, I haven't asked to be put through to duty nurse in about a year, if not longer)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.