The Ultimate England Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
nnnnl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
dont say that you're going to bring the BNP crowd to this thread.
Ed.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wow Theo Walcott - I honestly thought Wenger was a bit off when he brought him, but if he continues tonight's form for Arsenal
bedrazor666
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo Theo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bedrazor666
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Faiza.)
:laugh:

It's not that I hate England's players, it's that I just hate England as a team. Sorta hard to explain really, but basically I rarely support England for anything. :o:
What happened to patriotism?? I don't support some of the politics and other economical decisions but when it comes to sports...ENGLAND ALWAYS!!!

I hate murray though! VAMOS RAFA!!!
punktopia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:laugh:

It's not that I hate England's players, it's that I just hate England as a team. Sorta hard to explain really, but basically I rarely support England for anything. :o:
Yeah, I try not to let my politics get in the way of enjoying football, but it's hard when people embrace the... nationalistic elements of supporting England.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Great result, good performance. Defence and Midfield ok. Theo and the top 2 made the difference. Great from Walcott, Heskey did a good job throughout, Rooney despite having a poor 1st half turned it on 2nd.
gaijin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I actually thought it was an okay performance and the sending off killed the game. Perhaps 4-1 was a little harsh on Croatia - but who cares?

Bilic got tactically outclassed by Cappello anyway you choose to dissect it.

Two away games. Two wins. 6 points. Job done.
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey you guys shouldn't get carried away. Croatia are just an average side especially without Eduardo and Kovac.

Tanzania would have given you a better game tbh :yep:
Complex Simplicity
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
I don't think Walcott would get a touch.
:p:
Faiza.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by bedrazor666)
What happened to patriotism?? I don't support some of the politics and other economical decisions but when it comes to sports...ENGLAND ALWAYS!!!

I hate murray though! VAMOS RAFA!!!
(Original post by punktopia)
Yeah, I try not to let my politics get in the way of enjoying football, but it's hard when people embrace the... nationalistic elements of supporting England.
It's not just politics. In terms of football, it's like I don't hate them, nor do I like them. I don't feel the connection towards England like you guys do, or like I do with Man. Utd. or Saudi Arabia [since I was born there]. So like when it comes to the Asian Cup, I support Saudi obvs. With the World Cup, I always end up supporting Saudi first & when they get knocked out [:p:] then I end up supporting my next favourite team. Saudi ftw!
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Complex Simplicity)
:p:
Fabio Capello >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Steve McLaren >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ronaldo VII

Complex Simplicity
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Laevis)
Fabio Capello >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Steve McLaren >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ronaldo VII

:yep:
Faiza.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Tbh..

Me>Fabio Capello
Klinsmannic
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Quality job Mr. Capello. Great performance- Croatia weren't allowed to play any football. The side looked very balanced. Does Gerrard walk back into the team? Tough call.

Do the Gooners support England again now? :shifty:
mhsc
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Tbh..

Me>Fabio Capello
Gtfo tbh
Faiza.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by mhsc)
Gtfo tbh
:shifty:

It's true tbh. I'm like totally the best. :cool: If I was manager, I could do a wayy better job than him
bedrazor666
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Klinsmannic)
Quality job Mr. Capello. Great performance- Croatia weren't allowed to play any football. The side looked very balanced. Does Gerrard walk back into the team? Tough call.

Do the Gooners support England again now? :shifty:
When did the gooners not support England? I've always been a die hard fan of England although we don't have that many English players in our team!

Oh well..

THEO THEO THEO THEO THEO !!!!
bedrazor666
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I hate scousers..not everton though:P
gaijin
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Croatia's first loss at home since 2000 (!) and their first ever competitive loss at home. :cool:

Hmmm. I still think Ukraine will cause us some problems, because they are also very hard to play against. I guess the important game will be the ones between Croatia and Ukraine.

Another 6 points in October and I'll be a very happy man.

Future games;

England vs Kazakhstan
Ukraine vs Croatia

Belarus vs England
Croatia vs Andorra
Klinsmannic
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by bedrazor666)
When did the gooners not support England? I've always been a die hard fan of England although we don't have that many English players in our team!

Oh well..

THEO THEO THEO THEO THEO !!!!
Many of you on this forum hated England. That's the impression I got...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed