Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone know if Kings gives out an AA offer to those who have taken an A2 subject early?

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday was the two month anniversary of my interview. HURRY UP KINGS!!

ReputationRep:
    still have not got interview............when are the last interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starcloud)
    got one on monday! my interview was on the 6th!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! Making me so nervous / excited. Fellow international here haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    That's terrible
    :bricks: I know.

The worst part is having to actively log in to check the portal, with this horrible sinking feeling in my stomach.

Fingers crossed you'll hear back soon (...and then I'll start obsessively checking the portal again because your interview was a week before mine )
    Good luck to everyone else still waiting to be interviewed!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    :bricks: I know.

The worst part is having to actively log in to check the portal, with this horrible sinking feeling in my stomach.

Fingers crossed you'll hear back soon (...and then I'll start obsessively checking the portal again because your interview was a week before mine )
    Good luck to everyone else still waiting to be interviewed!!!
    I stumbled upon this though. It's just a littttle different. (63vs51). Not sure what to make of the conflicting figures.

Edit: forgot the link, oops

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...20Response.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starcloud)
    got one on monday! my interview was on the 6th!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!! 6th of January or February?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    Congratulations!! 6th of January or February?
    February!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer!!! my interview was 5th feb, hang in there everybody!!

ReputationRep:
    Have all the interviews finished or what???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ocelot92)
    Have all the interviews finished or what???
    there are some on the 25th and on the 3rd at least

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolatytler)
    there are some on the 25th and on the 3rd at least

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have still not been rejected, nor invited to interview!!! Should I ring up, this is crazy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    I just got an offer!!! my interview was 5th feb, hang in there everybody!!
    Congrats!! Will you be firming?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have an interview invitation for the 3rd but just realised that's the first day of my mock exam week, so I requested a change in interview date. I was wondering if anyone knew whether there are any days after the 7th of March that people have interviews on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Congrats!! Will you be firming?
    I'm going to wait to hear back from my other universities, but when I went to interview at Kings i liked it so much more than i thought i would! Few question marks over it though RE: living in london, some people say because its so big you feel isolated, plus people are saying about the low student satisfaction rates...
    Kings is so prestigious though I'm overjoyed to have gotten an offer! Have you got one? Are you firming?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I think there are going to be quite a few offers in march (fingers crossed) and that offer holders Facebook group will be lost in the middle of this thread by then. So, seeing as I was second to post in here, I've edited my post and put the link for the group in, so it's easy to find

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    I'm going to wait to hear back from my other universities, but when I went to interview at Kings i liked it so much more than i thought i would! Few question marks over it though RE: living in london, some people say because its so big you feel isolated, plus people are saying about the low student satisfaction rates...
    Kings is so prestigious though I'm overjoyed to have gotten an offer! Have you got one? Are you firming?
    I know what you mean, it is a big decision. I live in London and love it to pieces, so I'm a bit biased, but personally I think it has the perfect balance between being a busy place with a million things to do - you could literally go out every day and discover a new amazing place. As for becoming isolated, I can't see that being much of a problem as a uni student, since you're always going to be part of the uni community and there's so much for you to get involved in within it. As for the student satisfaction, I found it really worrying too. But I have a few friends who go there and they're loving it, so I decided to just go for it ahah. Yep I've firmed
    Who are you waiting on?

ReputationRep:
    Today after 4.5 months of waiting and frantically checking my portal... the red updated sign decided to pop up after a hectic day! 20 th of February 7.43pm..... Application Unsuccessful ! :bricks:. However, Good Luck to all my fellow applicants who are waiting for an interview and those waiting for offers. Bye :flybye:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KSSA)
    I had my interview on the same day, got an offer on the same day and am also doing the IB! what time was your interview? Well done on the offer!
    hii sorry for responding so late!! thats so cool haha mine was at 11 when was yours? thank you and ditto!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priya_Biju)
    Today after 4.5 months of waiting and frantically checking my portal... the red updated sign decided to pop up after a hectic day! 20 th of February 7.43pm..... Application Unsuccessful ! :bricks:. However, Good Luck to all my fellow applicants who are waiting for an interview and those waiting for offers. Bye :flybye:
    ohh im so sorry, all this wait for nothing, hope you get an offer elsewhere, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.