Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    My thoughts on the next 3 tracks are:

Arabella- 8/10
    I Want It All- 8/10
    No.1 Party Anthem- 9/10

I honestly love it so far, definitely a contender for album of the year for me!
    Nahhh.. this is pretty dull. Not my thing at all. Wayyyyyyyyy too boring for me. Definitely a step up from Suck It And See though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas.)
    Nahhh.. this is pretty dull. Not my thing at all. Wayyyyyyyyy too boring for me. Definitely a step up from Suck It And See though.
    Out of all their albums, Favourite Worst Nightmare is defintely the best I can't fault any thing on it

ReputationRep:
    Out of all their albums, Favourite Worst Nightmare is defintely the best I can't fault any thing on it
    I don't think there is a single filler song on Whatever People Say I Am, but I prefer the songs on Favourite Worst Nightmare, if that makes sense? Like, the songs I enjoy on FWN I enjoy so much more than on WPSIATWIN.

This House Is A Circus is my personal fave song.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there is a single filler song on Whatever People Say I Am, but I prefer the songs on Favourite Worst Nightmare, if that makes sense? Like, the songs I enjoy on FWN I enjoy so much more than on WPSIATWIN.

This House Is A Circus is my personal fave song.
    Old Yellow Bricks or 505 for me

ReputationRep:
    Old Yellow Bricks or 505 for me
    Not too keen on either of those songs. Balaclava is a pretty good song too.

Balance And Composure's new album leaked yesterday (for any of you that follow me on Twitter, you may have realised ), so I'm just going to keep spinning that.

And before you get mad, I pre-ordered the vinyl way back at the beginning of August.

ReputationRep:
    Not too keen on either of those songs. Balaclava is a pretty good song too.

Balance And Composure's new album leaked yesterday (for any of you that follow me on Twitter, you may have realised ), so I'm just going to keep spinning that.

And before you get mad, I pre-ordered the vinyl way back at the beginning of August.
    I thought I already did follow you but I didn't -_- I have now though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squidgy)
    Oh god, I didn't even think of this
    Tell me about it! I only realised when a friend mentioned it I think I'll buy both just to be on the safe side

ReputationRep:
    We're all going in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine..

(Original post by Bude8)
    In other news, my new house is so win
    If you say that one more time you better have pics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glitch96)
    We're all going in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine..

If you say that one more time you better have pics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll take some sooner or later, but construction's going on to make it even more win

ReputationRep:
    If any of you have a spare 6 minutes. I highly recommend you listen to/watch this. Best music video ever made.

This song is absolutely beautiful, and the lyrics are just like, everything I've like wanted to say to a girl...

Every should watch this, but I really think the song and the video will touch most of the boys in here. It takes quite a lot to get me sad, but after the first time I watched this I was literally speechless.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on channel four news tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Of course my printer doesn't work when I need to use it the most

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhymeAsylumForever)
    ¡También mi! ¿Tu hablas español?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ¡Sí! Me encanta el español

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niassuh)
    Yep, I'm an Irish national but I'm living here in good old Norn Ireland.
    Ah well, maths is maths right? As long as question 4 is always on Matrices I think we'll do fine (Actually I know nothing about maths and had to work my ass off all year to scrape an A in Add Maths at GCSE. I don't know why I'm doing this subject )
    Oh I see - what part of the South are you from/ where are you from now?

Yep haha, it's the same exam structure and more or less the same syllabus. Don't worry about it, it's a great A-Level to have, and you'll get lots of help on here!

ReputationRep:
    First day back to school today, no class until after lunch, triple free tomorrow morning, no class after lunch on Thursday and 11 frees in total. This is gonna be fun!

ReputationRep:
    If any of you have a spare 6 minutes. I highly recommend you listen to/watch this. Best music video ever made.

This song is absolutely beautiful, and the lyrics are just like, everything I've like wanted to say to a girl...

Every should watch this, but I really think the song and the video will touch most of the boys in here. It takes quite a lot to get me sad, but after the first time I watched this I was literally speechless.

Those feels, I felt them, that accent, I couldn't understand it :/

(Original post by harrybithell196)
    I'm on channel four news tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww nice, what for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww nice, what for?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    They tweeted me asking to meet me to talk about Syria and democracy haha.

ReputationRep:
    Just had my first day of sixth form today woo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Those feels, I felt them, that accent, I couldn't understand it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure every boy ever knows those feels in that video.

Lyrics.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Our eyes, are keen to explore, We’ve crossed the skies a few times, we all need some more, So we must endeavour to grasp this, we’ve got the smallest of chances, It’s like trying to draw moisture from a well, That Everyone says has run dry.

Places, We’ve been before, Memories in our hearts and minds forevermore, Can we build on the glory of the past or, Are we heading for a disaster, Well there’s only one way to be sure, Take to the stage, Deflect the hate and play pure.

Our stories reside in these castle walls, and their endings appear as a ghost, we all have past that’s regrettable, But just know to me you are incredible.

You've got me singing,
    A few seconds with you is all that I’m requesting, But if you decline, I’m sure that I’ll survive, So if this means nothing to you, Then I’m wasting my time lamenting, But I’m pretty sure your eyes were telling me different, The other night.

We all have past that’s regrettable, But from here on we can start again, Make tonight feel so incredible, That it’s got me singing.

When these four walls feel like they are caving in, You don’t feel like you can breath again, Just you know that I’ll stop you from struggling, cause you’ve got me.
    We all have past that’s regrettable, But from here on we can start again, Make tonight feel so incredible, That it’s got me singing
    When these four walls feel like they are caving in, You don’t feel like you can breath again, Just you know that I’m ready for it.

A few seconds with you is all that I’m requesting, But if you decline, I’m sure that I’ll survive, So if this means nothing to you, Then I’m wasting my time lamenting, But I’m pretty sure your eyes were telling me different, The other night.

Not exactly deep, but just honest. I like honest lyrics.

ReputationRep:
    [Edit: Nevermind I was looking at the wrong bit... ]

Also, this is going to seem so weird, but can you remember a guy who was at your school a few years ago called Jordan Smith? A very common name I know.. but if you do, that is so weird, because I know him... He plays guitar and skateboards.. was also on an episode of Embarrassing Bodies, used to have long hair... :eek:
    Yes I remember him but I didn't know him too well, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.