Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Lul at mentioning drake.

Dead.

I know you would

I bet you'd love to spend all day texting him and pillow talking all girls would you're just gassing.
    Nah he's too soft for me, looks like the type to cry after ****ing! Plus he looks like a toe, no thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Nah he's too soft for me, looks like the type to cry after ****ing! Plus he looks like a toe, no thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can imagine him crying after as well. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the screening at the Emirates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    inb4 Peggles only bangs solid 9/10s brahs
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    If Hull win the FA Cup they immediately get seven more games to play next season, otherwise they'll have that two-legged qualifying round which they can happily lose. Surely, staying in the Premier League is more important to them?
    Hull City have never played in Europe in their history and let's be honest, this is the only chance they'll get for a long time to compete at that level. Most of their players have no experience of European competition and I don't think Steve Bruce has any managerial experience in Europe either. To suggest that they will ''happily lose'' the qualifying game is rather silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heiljoe)
    inb4 Peggles only bangs solid 9/10s brahs
    Lool but on no way can you say Drake is attractive!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Bale does more than just score the occasional wonder goal

Also, how can you say Mandzukic is their weakest link? He's their top scorer, and 2nd top scorer in the Bundesliga. He hasn't been as impressive in the CL (which I'm assuming is the only place you've seen him play) but with a squad like Bayern's it would be hard to get an edge in anyway. Amount of times Robben has made blank rans into the box trying to get a shot instead of passing it to some one this CL? ( not a dig at his ability)

He's no Costa/Lewnadowski, but what more are you expecting? More League goals than Cavani, Ballotelli, Higuain, Benzema, do I need to go on? Would not say he's one of the best but can't rule him off completely for not being world class
    of course bale does more, but i was mentioning it as one of his best attributes.
    scoring goals doesn't make you the best player?
    dzeko scores loads for city but imo he's nowhere near

going off topic for a min, i admire and respect how well dzeko can get in to the right positions, but goal after goal of his are just tap ins from 3 yards and it stresses me out.
    not his fault, but it just annoys me:rolleyes:

if you look at the rest of the bayern squad though, mandzukic just seems underwhelming
    don't get me wrong, he is an amazing talent, but when you have a superhuman goalkeeper, very solid, disciplined defence and a great midfield with the best winger pairing in the world; it is difficult not to see him as the weak link.

he is by no means weak - this "weak link" would most likely walk in to most premier league top sides, but i think bayern could do better up at the top looking at what they already have elsewhere.

x
    oh that is of course true - people say that midfields are what dictates the game, so if yours is the strongest by far, you can control any game and cover your weaknesses.

although what i was saying (if i can remember; it was a day or two ago) is that you can create all the chances you like, but if you have a useless striker, you aren't gonna reap the benefits
    whereas if you have rubbish creation but an amazing striker, he could quite possibly get a stupendous goal from an awful creation attempt

but anyway, football is all about balance; this season showed that more than any
    chelsea didn't win because they were too defensive
    liverpool didn't win it because we were too attacking
    arsenal didn't win it because.....well, arsenal.

city had a balance and for that reason, city won.

SAF was an anomaly in himself
    i hated the guy, but now that he has gone, i have such a massive respect for him looking at united now
    i don't understand how somebody can take the players united have and turn them in to such a dominant force.
    then another high level experienced manager can take the same players are get nowhere close...

(Original post by Pete_91)
    Only one team in England (let alone London) has gone unbeaten through a 38 game campaign...your move.
    he's got you there jam - you can't argue against the unbeaten season.
    then again, you also can't argue against instanbul, and you can't argue against 6-0 or 5-1:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Lool but on no way can you say Drake is attractive!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    when he sends the chauffer-driven Maybach 62 to collect you, and flies you over in the private jet to land at the clearport in New York, I'm sure those panties would drop swiftly.

ReputationRep:
    when he sends the chauffer-driven Maybach 62 to collect you, and flies you over in the private jet to land at the clearport in New York, I'm sure those panties would drop swiftly.
    Dat mile high club.

If I had enough money for business class I'd be in the mile high club.

ReputationRep:
    Dat mile high club.

If I had enough money for business class I'd be in the mile high club.
    elaborate.

ReputationRep:
    elaborate.
    I'm losing track of these dupes, what was your original account???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I'm losing track of these dupes, what was your original account???
    Isn't it groovey?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    OMGG Lmaooo Podolski is a prick.

I laughed too much at that

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it groovey?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I honesty have no clue

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nah legit i feel you, drake looks like the type of dude where god was giving him down syndrome but changed his mind half way through.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Just getting this out there since I won't be able to after today...

The last time Arsenal won a trophy:

- The Iphone hadn't been invented
    - Facebook wasn't available to the general public and Twitter didn't exist
    - YouTube was in beta and hadn't been officially launched
    - The Crazy Frog was #1 in the charts
    - Petrol was 86p per litre
    - Swansea were in League Two
    - Luke Shaw was 9 years old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Just getting this out there since I won't be able to after today...

The last time Arsenal won a trophy:

- The Iphone hadn't been invented
    - Facebook wasn't available to the general public and Twitter didn't exist
    - YouTube was in beta and hadn't been officially launched
    - The Crazy Frog was #1 in the charts
    - Petrol was 86p per litre
    - Swansea were in League Two
    - Luke Shaw was 9 years old
    i think we all know that the best reference point here.

how much did freddos cost back then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)

Did they even exist when you guys last won the league?

I think Cadburys wernt even as popular back then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)

As a Liverpool fan I'm not entirely sure you should be partaking in such mockery considering 25 years with no league title and all, especially how it's your God given right! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As a Liverpool fan I'm not entirely sure you should be partaking in such mockery considering 25 years with no league title and all!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha most of these fans wernt even alive at the time

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.