Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    x
    You aren't a female anymore lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Badshah)
    You aren't a female anymore lol?
    We are anonymous, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us.

ReputationRep:
    What?

ReputationRep:
    I heard this one story on the news of this guy impersonating anonymous and his life got f****d over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Salamu Alaykum guys i have been busy with A2 how is everyone. Did i miss anything important while i was gone. I really do need to download TSR app but i am addicted to Twitter nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to follow me on Twitter you can, i tweet mostly islamic hadiths, quran verses and a few banter here and there. If you use twitter properly it can help with the remembrance of Allah. Like tonight i think from 9pm it is Sahaba nights so follow me @baseditachi_ to see what i am up to if you guys want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    If you want to follow me on Twitter you can, i tweet mostly islamic hadiths, quran verses and a few banter here and there. If you use twitter properly it can help with the remembrance of Allah. Like tonight i think from 9pm it is Sahaba nights so follow me @baseditachi_ to see what i am up to if you guys want.
    Well why don't you follow mine ehh!!!!

ReputationRep:
    nah, want naked pics bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Go on loool name then i will follow you now.

ReputationRep:
    nah, want naked pics bro
    Homosexuality is a curse act lool. I aint about that life, strictly female bruh. i am so homophobic i have 8/130 snapchat are male looool. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What happened to your sheikh mode mathsadict?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)

Salamu Alaykum guys i have been busy with A2 how is everyone. Did i miss anything important while i was gone. I really do need to download TSR app but i am addicted to Twitter nowadays.
    Omgggggguys can I follw you too?! Ya all can hear about my baby mama drama that way!

ReputationRep:
    Homosexuality is a curse act lool. I aint about that life, strictly female bruh. i am so homophobic i have 8/130 snapchat are male looool. :rolleyes:
    nah i ment i want pics of thots

Some one Somali girl is on to me frfr, freaking me out. Asking me to call her everynight.. i'm hella scared on L's

she aight lookin, but the level of obsession is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    I smell bullocks

nah i ment i want pics of thots

Some one Somali girl is on to me frfr, freaking me out. Asking me to call her everynight.. i'm hella scared on L's

she aight lookin, but the level of obsession is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    I smell bullocks

So you're callin me a liar?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or has something happened to Abdul Karim

In the short period of time I knew him, I gauged that he was a fairly intelligent, articulate and confident person. Now he's just a troll.

How low will he fall before he hits rock bottom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenorebrem)
    Is it just me or has something happened to Abdul Karim

In the short period of time I knew him, I gauged that he was a fairly intelligent, articulate and confident person. Now he's just a troll.

How low will he fall before he hits rock bottom?
    **** changes.. jus gon to grind out uni, hopefully get a 1st and sell my soul to an investment bank 4 the next 20 odd yrs.. then join private equity buy side. course is bloody hard so screw the intellectual hype, jus gon do my thang and go ham. if not.. prolly dropout and sell drugs at regional scale.

work hard for what? nothing.. lifes bs. ill treat it like bs. money? who gives a fkn **** bout money.. nothing else is goin for me. idc what u think if im a troll or not, im outchea.

ReputationRep:
    Just...keep..on...laughing..cann ot...breathe....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** changes.. jus gon to grind out uni, hopefully get a 1st and sell my soul to an investment bank 4 the next 20 odd yrs.. then join private equity buy side. course is bloody hard so screw the intellectual hype, jus gon do my thang and go ham. if not.. prolly dropout and sell drugs at regional scale.

work hard for what? nothing.. lifes bs. ill treat it like bs. money? who gives a fkn **** bout money.. nothing else is goin for me. idc what u think if im a troll or not, im outchea.
    Look for a purpose in your life. What do you want to get out of life?

When you are on your deathbed, what do you want to be proud of accomplishing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So you're callin me a liar?
    She seems a bit....desperate

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.