Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well I can take Bristows off the list - that went terribly!

ReputationRep:
    Still awaiting confirmation of my Cleary PFO. Can only assume they've had second thoughts and are preparing the paperwork for me to join as a partner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TooOldForTC)
    I haven't heard from AG either, annoyingly.
    I got a PFO from AG this afternoon, I applied to the London office about two weeks before the deadline. Hopefully there is better news for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    Still awaiting confirmation of my Cleary PFO. Can only assume they've had second thoughts and are preparing the paperwork for me to join as a partner.
    Or they sent it by third class post to really rub it in :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somuchlaw)
    I know their London Offices have already held 3 ACs
    really? I emailed because it's been 3 weeks since my telephone interview (and they said 1-2 weeks) and they emailed back to say that their telephone interviews would be done this week so I'd only hear back by then... thought that sounded like they hadn't invited anyone for assessments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noel123)
    I applied mid dec, got an AC invite mid jan, had my AC last thursday. Graduate Recruitment mentioned that they would be interviewing all the way til march and are still reviewing applications!
    Hey mate! Congratulations on getting this far! I am still waiting to hear back, originally applied mid-Jan. Would you mind sharing how your AC was structured, questions asked etc.

Many thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    I imagine by the general silence that no one has heard from Bird & Bird since the post-WG pass/fail emails? You would think that after taking so long to sit and perhaps meditate on top of all of the applications in the first place means they would be ready to send out some responses by now....

ReputationRep:
    PFO from Addleshaws. Absolutely gutted Got an Eversheds telephone interview tomorrow too, so made me all the more nervous about that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkykate)
    PFO from Addleshaws. Absolutely gutted Got an Eversheds telephone interview tomorrow too, so made me all the more nervous about that!
    Do you mind me asking which office it was for?

Sorry to hear that but I'm sure you'll do well on Eversheds so don't worry about it too much.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard back and completely agree with you, but if it took them so long to go over the WG results, it'll probably take a while before they send out video interview links...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nilv123)
    Do you mind me asking which office it was for?

Sorry to hear that but I'm sure you'll do well on Eversheds so don't worry about it too much.
    Thanks, I hope so! For the Leeds office. Should have applied earlier - they've already had a few ACs I think! Have you applied there too?

ReputationRep:
    I have my Eversheds phone interview on Thursday, good luck tomorrow.

Apparently it's all competency questions and one about why you want to join the firm.

ReputationRep:
    So another day of silence from 6 applications.... :bored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScroogeHumbug)
    My relationship with White & Case: "say something I'm giving up on you".
    Exactly my sentiments as well.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had experience with Baker & McKenzie marking 'Contacted' on your profile but not having had any email from them (or message when you log into the site itself)?

ReputationRep:
    Shout out to Reed Smith for the feedback you get from their strengths test! Now if only they'd just get back to me on whether I have an interview or not...

ReputationRep:
    DWF Face to face interview experiences?

ReputationRep:
    Surprise video interview invite for White and Case this evening! I had completely given up on them and was waiting patiently for a PFO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grania)
    Surprise video interview invite for White and Case this evening! I had completely given up on them and was waiting patiently for a PFO!
    Congrats! That's what little hope I had left gone... can't see them doing a third wave of invites. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    White and Case interview invite!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.