Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well done guys.

Always thought you'd win this game tbh. Onto the CL qualifiers now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Bacon where you at bro, have we created enough chance now?
    You barely created anything all game and got your goals from set pieces.

It was like watching a Chelsea game.

Well done with the win though. CP are still a tough side to break down. Probably premature to say that they'll get relegated tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Phew! Delighted with the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely disgusting from us.

We need to be much more dominant and take chances..

But pphhhheeewwww lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    You'll win 2-1 dw.

Lol tho.
    das it mane

ReputationRep:

Well done with the win though. CP are still a tough side to break down. Probably premature to say that they'll get relegated tbh.
    Yeah Palace are tough - not just physically but mentally too.. Literally never give up

Thank goodness for today though, such a dirty win & we can't do the same in many other games.

Major relief

ReputationRep:

I agree. I think we'll be more cohesive when the Germans come back.

Set pieces haven't been our strong point the last couple of season. I'm glad we're making the most of the dead ball situations

ReputationRep:

Difference being that we play like that due to it being the start of the season and Chelsea play like that in every game :laugh:

Cesc should help in terms of creativity this season though, takes a lot of pressure of Hazard in a way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Get in!! Need to turn up against Everton next week, can't be performing like **** against them at Goodison.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Let us pray and give thanks to the Lord, our God Thierry. For he hath sent the Welsh Jesus among us to save us from our sins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Bacon where you at bro, have we created enough chance now?
    No, awful ****ing performance. Tell me you're happy with that I ****ing dare you because I'll promise you now we won't come anywhere ****ing near chelsea and man city this season if we don't develop an actual attacking system. Too reliant on certain players the system is ****ing terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    das it mane
    You could see that Arsenal were just trying to tire out Palace. Palace didn't create anything going forward and with Arsenal's possession it's more than likely they'd get more set pieces as Palace will try to break down the play. Also not good ball players so would probably concede a corner or something like that.

Sanchez was poor though, I can see that he has a lot of qualities and his 1-2 play can increase the tempo. He falls to pieces when out wide though as he can't cross and his final ball is often poor.

ReputationRep:
    Played crap. Got 3 points. That's the way.

ReputationRep:
    Take nothing away from Palace though - they were frigging brilliant.

To think they were manager-less..

I think most teams would have struggled to break them down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Difference being that we play like that due to it being the start of the season and Chelsea play like that in every game :laugh:

Cesc should help in terms of creativity this season though, takes a lot of pressure of Hazard in a way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbh We didn't have enough creativity in the squad last season as Mata left and we had **** strikers. No other way to realistically play bar pass to Hazard and hope for set pieces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loat)
    Let us pray and give thanks to the Lord, our God Thierry. For he hath sent the Welsh Jesus among us to save us from our sins.
    LOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No we also play like this most games don't kid yourself. We create **** all most games

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez needs to play closer to the goal, preferably off Giroud when he's fully fit, but that won't be for a while until Theo's fit. He often made poor crosses when out wide and his crossing was poor too. I think he would do well playing next to a target man, especially someone like Giroud who's excellent at bringing others in to play.

Also Sanogo should be sent on loan with Campbell being the back up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    No, awful ****ing performance. Tell me you're happy with that I ****ing dare you because I'll promise you now we won't come anywhere ****ing near chelsea and man city this season if we don't develop an actual attacking system. Too reliant on certain players the system is ****ing terrible
    What system? There is no system. Wenger doesn't do tactics.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.