Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackR7821)
    Yeah thank goodness! Been such a long wait!

My chlamydia test came back negative.

looool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    As far as I can remember the same happened to me after each test. They sent me my results for each test a few days after I took each one, and then a final email saying that I had passed the benchmark and that my application would be considered further.

hmmm its been 4days now and they haven't gotten back to me. tho it said app under consideration. I am not sure if i'd passed now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manuelle)
    Has anyone found out what was it all about with Barclays? A few days ago my status also changed to 'invited to interview', but nothing has happened after that?
    lazy banks are starting to take the mic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentgirl22)
    Anyone heard back from Rothschild yet?
    they havent even started reviewing apps even though they have finished all other recruiting and deadline passed a week ago. Expect another month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentgirl22)
    Anyone heard back from Rothschild yet?
    No
    I called them now and they told me that they just started reviewing applications and they will start interview invitations in the next two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TahaK)
    No
    I called them now and they told me that they just started reviewing applications and they will start interview invitations in the next two weeks.
    literally today? thank god finally. They have around 20 spots based on previous years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    literally today? thank god finally. They have around 20 spots based on previous years
    Yes 10 minutes ago.
    No way, only 20??
    I am out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TahaK)
    Yes 10 minutes ago.
    No way, only 20??
    I am out
    haha how many did you think rotsh took? they only take 20 yeah, its a boutique after all and they convert all their summer interns so a small intake yeah

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for repeating the same question for the 100th time. If, after the numerical, I got an email from them asking to complete Additional Questions section, does it mean that I've passed the test or it's just a standard procedure regardless the test result?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys I have solid 100% turndowns from IB's so far (although some outstanding). I only have 3 A at A-level (no A*); is that my blocker? thanks for any comments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCJC777)
    hey guys I have solid 100% turndowns from IB's so far (although some outstanding). I only have 3 A at A-level (no A*); is that my blocker? thanks for any comments
    Not being able to look at your CV, i would guess it is more down to your ECs not being as good as other peoples.

ReputationRep:
    No. Grades aren't the decider because straight A*s don't translate into being a being a good employee. Just look at the numbers and realise that even if you are a great candidate, you may not get anything this time round.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any work experience or relevant ECs?

ReputationRep:
    ive been invited to RBS logical online test. having experience of TalentQ verbal test (tho i passed). I am dreading RBS. anyone have experience with their logical test please? what can i expect????

thanks very much!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard form Barclays?

(Original post by Roadrage27)
      Anyone heard form Barclays?
      As I mentioned before - my app status has changed to 'Invited to Interview' on the website but nothing after that.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mco10)
      ive been invited to RBS logical online test. having experience of TalentQ verbal test (tho i passed). I am dreading RBS. anyone have experience with their logical test please? what can i expect????

thanks very much!!!

actually, apologies for the use of an unacceptable language.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Manuelle)
      Has anyone found out what was it all about with Barclays? A few days ago my status also changed to 'invited to interview', but nothing has happened after that?
      Mine has been like that for a while now....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mco10)
      actually, apologies for the use of an unacceptable language.
      RBS logical is pretty horrible, but the percentage to pass is quite low - practise as much as you can before.

ReputationRep:
      Still havent completed my applications for RBS, UBS and ICAP and probably wont have done them before the end of this week. Is it still worth it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.