Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    no im not dyslexic, so i do appologise for my awful spelling and grammer. it is something i have struggled with my entire life, i have tried my hardest, but it is something i struggle with. so i appolgise it has caused you an inconvenience.

I am sorry for insulting you.

the damage has been done.

Sorry again.

trying my ****ing hardest.

Stay strong.

you have no idea about ANY of my illnesses, and i am actually triggered by a wide range of things, and i dont feel i have to justify to you why i am triggered.

No, I don't. I just don't understand triggers yet I have my own!

i have quoted myself below, and i feel i did not insult you once, i merely stated i dont care what uni you go to purely because to me it doesnt matter, i treat everyone on equal grounds unless you insult myself, my family or my friends.
    As a narcissist, I hate being classed as equal to others. I want to be special so I did find it incredibly insulting when I have worked so much harder to get into Cambridge than others have getting into other universities.
    Replies in bold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    You come in here, insult 99.9% of the population (those of us not at oxbridge), have a go at my friends, trigger my friends, are rude to my friends and generally piss people off and you expect us all to just sit here and take it without telling you how out of order you are?! :confused: Don't think you can see how much damage you're causing- and I'm one of the ones picking up the pieces.
    I am just as mentally ill as any of you. My issues are just different. Do you really think I want to be an ******* just to defend myself from excruciating emotional pain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)

Pssh. It's aaaaaaaaaaalll about teh university that is Jess Ennis-Hill's alma mater. Lets be honest.
    Jessica Ennis :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Some people are elitist and arrogant to hide their insecurities and to protect themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asexual Demigod)
    I am just as mentally ill as any of you. My issues are just different. Do you really think I want to be an ******* just to defend myself from excruciating emotional pain?
    I'm not denying you're unwell pal. But it doesnt give you an excuse to be A) rude and B) downright nasty. And you happen to be causing others "excruciating emotional pain".

ReputationRep:
    I'm not denying you're unwell pal. But it doesnt give you an excuse to be A) rude and B) downright nasty. And you happen to be causing others "excruciating emotional pain".
    Yes, I do that so I don't have to suffer.

Doesn't mean you can try and make other people feel worthless.

ReputationRep:
    That needs to be in spoilers!!!

And it doesnt mean you can make others feel awful- we dont allow people to do that here. This is a safe space!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    Oh look, more censorship.

ReputationRep:
    gah, having another attack right now, yet again nothing i do to stop it is working.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh this thread used to be so nice :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Ugh this thread used to be so nice :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry for existing.

ReputationRep:

And it doesnt mean you can make others feel awful- we dont allow people to do that here. This is a safe space!
    It is part of my illness. Where do I go for a safe space, hm?

ReputationRep:
    It's triggering! :mad: Your actions could have exceptionally serious consequences.

ReputationRep:
    It's triggering! :mad: Your actions could have exceptionally serious consequences.
    I had this exact conversation with him 2 days ago. He claimed 'free speech' and that we shouldn't censor him, even when it's causing harm to others :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Here we go again. Triggering. If you cannot discuss a serious topic like suicide without being "TRIGGered!!!111" then you need to get off the internet. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    Jessica Ennis :heart:
    Jessica Ennis. In my bed tyvm. Now form an orderly queue ladies
    Replies in bold.
    We all work rediculously hard to get into uni. Okay, so my BBBCd at A level isn't exactly impressive, and I still have days where I'm like, wtf am I even doing at Sheffield????? But I spent hours learning German vocabulary, reading, writing essays, writing more essays, rereading and annotating and thinking about Der Vorleser... And for us in here, we have to work even harder to stay at university.

You come in here, insult 99.9% of the population (those of us not at oxbridge), have a go at my friends, trigger my friends, are rude to my friends and generally piss people off and you expect us all to just sit here and take it without telling you how out of order you are?! :confused: Don't think you can see how much damage you're causing- and I'm one of the ones picking up the pieces.
    -hugs- and so what if you go to a 'rubbish' uni. As long as that place makes you happy, so you can do well, thats all that matters.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Now that really DOES need to be in spoilers, tbh. You don't know who could be about to do what you were mentioning, and what could push them over the edge

ReputationRep:
    It is part of my illness. Where do I go for a safe space, hm?
    If you're going to keep upsetting other members then I suggest you find another "safe space". Just because you have NPD doesn't give you a free pass to belittle and insult other members. People here are just as expected to follow the rules as elsewhere on the site.

ReputationRep:
    I really do and I'm sorry for upsetting Panda and the others. I just really get pissed off scrolling down Tumblr and seeing *trigger warning* plastered everywhere. If someone had a phobia of clowns would you tag it with a trigger warning? It seems like a ridiculous precaution and just another means of censorship to protect oversensitive individuals. And I say this as a ****ing oversensitive wreck!
    Get lost, please

:hugs: we've got your back.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.