Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nsyakirahs)
    I just got all my replies back. So Bristol or Sheffield? 🤔
    Definitely Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajabajax)
    Bristol or Nottingham?
    I would go Bristol too, still waiting on an offer/rejection!!

ReputationRep:
    Durham is killing me only uni I've applied to in Canada and the U.K. that hasn't gotten back to me
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SebastianCanuck)
    Durham is killing me only uni I've applied to in Canada and the U.K. that hasn't gotten back to me
    Where'd you go for in Canada?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Where'd you go for in Canada?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    UofT (Innis), UBC (Vancouver) and McGill I've got offers from all of them. McGill got to me on Monday so I'm just waiting on Durham

It's all just general arts tho
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    UofT (Innis), UBC (Vancouver) and McGill I've got offers from all of them. McGill got to me on Monday so I'm just waiting on Durham

It's all just general arts tho
    Nicely done! It's good that you have some sort of back up plan just in case you don't meet the grades for here (I'm assuming you haven't yet?) in the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Nicely done! It's good that you have some sort of back up plan just in case you don't meet the grades for here (I'm assuming you haven't yet?) in the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! I'm not too worried about meeting the grades anywhere tho as I've completed 5/6 of my courses that I'll be sending to uni before grade 12. What does worry me is Brexit tho as I'm planning on using my polish passport to enter the U.K. And hopefully live and work there after uni as well

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on using my polish passport to enter the U.K.
    Btw, in case you don't realise, this will not give you Home fee status in the UK as this depends on at least 3 years legal residency rather than nationality/passport.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    Btw, in case you don't realise, this will not give you Home fee status in the UK as this depends on at least 3 years legal residency rather than nationality/passport.
    I think he refers to not having to get a Visa...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    Yeah I know about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    I think he refers to not having to get a Visa...
    Exactly

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for KCL back in early March. LNAT: 34. Did the American system in regards to A-level equivalent testing. Does anyone want the LNAT book I used to study? It's the most recent one by Mark Shepherd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oli19919)
    I'd disagree with your point about training contracts and reputation ngl, the report produced about which unis had most training contracts (probably find it on here somehwere) had bristol above nottingham
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    http://www.chambersstudent.co.uk/med...university.pdf
    I assume you're talking about this one?

But yeah you're right, it tends to show Bristol slightly above Nottingham for most catagories - although Bristol might have a higher law intake than Nottingham which would compensate for it a bit.
    That's from 2012, http://www.chambersstudent.co.uk/whe...d-universities this is the new one and Notts has overtaken Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from Durham today? And are all the offers going out before Thursday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UCAStrackisbae)
    Has anyone heard anything from Durham today? And are all the offers going out before Thursday?
    They confirmed to me via email that everyone who applied before Jan 15 will receive a decision by Thursday

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer from King's with a rubbish LNAT of 20! So those with low LNAT's, have hope !! X

ReputationRep:
    nope

(Original post by UCAStrackisbae)
    Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayleykim116)
    Got an offer for KCL back in early March. LNAT: 34. Did the American system in regards to A-level equivalent testing. Does anyone want the LNAT book I used to study? It's the most recent one by Mark Shepherd!
    Yes please!! How much are you selling it for? x

ReputationRep:
    anyone still waiting on nottingham?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2016

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.