This discussion is closed.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Don't be sorry you've not done anything wrong. :hugs:

I know how hard it is to see things will get better but trust me they will, you're just in a temporary bad way right now but things will improve. Do you have any friends you could ask to be with you?
No friends here and I'm too scared to get out of bed never mind leave the room and be with others. I'm pathetic.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
No friends here and I'm too scared to get out of bed never mind leave the room and be with others. I'm pathetic.
You're not pathetic, you're just not too well right now, but it's only temporary, you can get better.

Could you sneak out for a walk or something to try clearing your head? You don't need to be with other people that way you don't even need to let them know you're going out. Or have you got any friends on msn right now?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
You're not pathetic, you're just not too well right now, but it's only temporary, you can get better.

Could you sneak out for a walk or something to try clearing your head? You don't need to be with other people that way you don't even need to let them know you're going out. Or have you got any friends on msn right now?
I'm too scared to go out sorry. I am speaking to one friend on msn at the moment - discussing xmas presents and her birthday.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I'm too scared to go out sorry. I am speaking to one friend on msn at the moment - discussing xmas presents and her birthday.
That sounds good. Keep talking to her. If you need someone else to talk to feel free to pm me or whatever.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wow today sucks so has the weekend. I found out that they are going to operate on my nan quitelikely around christmas and i am worried that she will die whilst in operation, and the way things are going there probably wouldnt of been anything wrong
I feel like crying i feel so stupid
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
wow today sucks so has the weekend. I found out that they are going to operate on my nan quitelikely around christmas and i am worried that she will die whilst in operation, and the way things are going there probably wouldnt of been anything wrong
I feel like crying i feel so stupid
hun, if it was likely she'd die then they wouldn't operate. there are only approx. 1 deaths in 200,000 under anesthetic so try not to worry, all the odds are in your nan's favour.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Indescribable mood drop. I have gone from feeling moderately positive to suicidal. I just walked in the kitchen - I felt so awkward, clumpy and ugly, somehow. As if they all hated me. God, I hate paranoia. I am having to alternate between 75mg and 100mg. The days I take the former are so much worse. I don't know if I can cope with it.
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: Laus. I hope it gets better soon... is that withdrawal you're doing?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Indescribable mood drop. I have gone from feeling moderately positive to suicidal. I just walked in the kitchen - I felt so awkward, clumpy and ugly, somehow. As if they all hated me. God, I hate paranoia. I am having to alternate between 75mg and 100mg. The days I take the former are so much worse. I don't know if I can cope with it.
yup, effexor sucks. itll be over soon, hang in there. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=g9W117...c-HM-fresh+div
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel like only you guys understand me.
I wish more people would.
Rainfaery
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wish my meds would work. I need new ones.

I need something to work.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
yup, effexor sucks. itll be over soon, hang in there. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=g9W117...c-HM-fresh+div
Thanks. 'Tis really hard :hugs:
Laus
Report 10 years ago
**** meds
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
**** meds
:hugs:
silent
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Has anyone here ever seen The Bridge documentary?
Rainfaery
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
**** meds
:hugs: I hated Effexor. Just hang in there, it'll be okay eventually.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by silent)
Has anyone here ever seen The Bridge documentary?
Yes. It made me want to jump off a bridge.
silent
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Yes. It made me want to jump off a bridge.
yes it is very sad

i'm becoming more and more isolated as the days go on
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rainfaery)
:hugs: I hated Effexor. Just hang in there, it'll be okay eventually.
I just wish someone would give me a hug and tell me they understand how hard it is. But all my housemates think I'm a drunken hypocritical emo who can't handle life. I don't want to go home but I don't want to be here, like this. I bring people down when all I want is to make people happy and for people to like me.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want to drink, but I know I can't. ARGH!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads