Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Interesting. :beard:

How far past your stop did you get? :laugh:
    Well I was supposed to get off Waterloo, ended up past Golders Green :yep: Was asleep for an hour and a bit and was like "****, sex is the only thing on my mind at the moment :sexface:"

ReputationRep:
    I can see how it would become extremely aggravating. :laugh:
    Well, you get to the "I have to spend the next two hours travelling to work, and I intend to relish my misery" stage very quickly. After about a year I reached the point where I could barely bring myself to get on the train in the morning.

I was a bad attitude commuter. I used to buy the Telegraph purely because it's a broadsheet, and hold it high to give myself a little tent on the train in the morning. Then I'd roll it up and use it like a baton to push tourists out of my way in tube stations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Well I was supposed to get off Waterloo, ended up past Golders Green :yep: Was asleep for an hour and a bit and was like
    That's quite a way past haha. I'd have been concerned about unwittingly sporting a painfully obvious erection on the tube... :laugh:

"****, sex is the only thing on my mind at the moment :sexface:"
    I know this feeling...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    Well, you get to the "I have to spend the next two hours travelling to work, and I intend to relish my misery" stage very quickly. After about a year I reached the point where I could barely bring myself to get on the train in the morning.

I was a bad attitude commuter. I used to buy the Telegraph purely because it's a broadsheet, and hold it high to give myself a little tent on the train in the morning. Then I'd roll it up and use it like a baton to push tourists out of my way in tube stations.
    :rofl: Win. If you can't take little pleasures like this on a hellish commute then what's the world coming to.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    [QUOTE=Mad Vlad;38124312]That's quite a way past haha. I'd have been concerned about unwittingly sporting a painfully obvious erection on the tube... :laugh:[QUOTE]

Well when I did wake up, I think the other people on the carriage were all thinking :lolwut: as I had an erection that was really hard to hide :blush: Embarrassment to the extreme :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    That's quite a way past haha. I'd have been concerned about unwittingly sporting a painfully obvious erection on the tube... :laugh:
    Well when I did wake up, I think the other people on the carriage were all thinking :lolwut: as I had an erection that was really hard to hide :blush: Embarrassment to the extreme :sigh:
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Win. If you can't take little pleasures like this on a hellish commute then what's the world coming to.
    I miss the tube. There's something about being able to take the train to somewhere within walking distance...

ReputationRep:
    You just point your erection upwards so it's lined up against your tummy, tuck it into your waistband and it's hidden from view by your top.

Classic move, right?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by L.O.V.E.)
    You just point your erection upwards so it's lined up against your tummy, tuck it into your waistband and it's hidden from view by your top.

Classic move, right?
    Whilst asleep? :sexface:

ReputationRep:

Classic move, right?
    Standard Operating Procedure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    I miss the tube. There's something about being able to take the train to somewhere within walking distance...
    The tube is quite excellent. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    The tube is quite excellent. :yep:
    Yeah it really is. It can get SO WARM though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it really is. It can get SO WARM though.
    Toasty at best, downright sticky at worst. :erm: Not good when you're wearing a suit...

ReputationRep:
    tomorrow's my last day in Newcastle until September, can't quite get over this.

Oh well, at least I get to go back to two and a half months of full time McDonald's (brace yourselves for a summer of rant posts).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)

Oh well, at least I get to go back to two and a half months of full time McDonald's (brace yourselves for a summer of rant posts).
    Could be worse... :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    My gran came over and brought my old game boy, and in it was my long lost Pokemon Blue. I got really excited cause I haven't played it in ten years and I remember having like a level 93 Arcanine and other crazy high Pokes. Anyway, switch it on and discover that my cousin fancied a wee shot, but got bored after ten minutes into the game. Pokemon: 1 Badges: 0 Time: 00:09.

Genuinely heartbroken. :cry2:
    :hugs: i feel your pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loulou111)
    :hugs: i feel your pain
    I remember when I accidentally binned a friend's save on Pokemon Blue by plugging it into Pokemon Stadium on the N64... He loved his Level 82 Rapidash very much...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)

They rejected me about 2 weeks ago :teehee:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I remember when I accidentally binned a friend's save on Pokemon Blue by plugging it into Pokemon Stadium on the N64... He loved his Level 82 Rapidash very much...
    My brother did that to me. My L87 Blastoise. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    They rejected me about 2 weeks ago :teehee:
    yeah, they don't seem to like taking people who are at uni, or people at school who are likely to go to uni. They don't want to train people up for them then to piss off when they're qualified enough to leave, which is fair enough I suppose.

Luckily I only had two Standard Grades when I got my job :cool:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.