The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar

Maybe something like BudeyWu-AAAARRGGGHHHHH

But you assumed that I meant that I liked everything.

I didn't assume, you said you liked everything. I interpreted it literally - which is not unreasonable or not logical to do :pierre:

Pony.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Jina
-_- Why! I'd kill to hear you do impressions of your dad! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg :') I should do a Bengali dad hahaha
Original post by Jina
-_- Why! I'd kill to hear you do impressions of your dad! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep dreaming, not gonna happen.

[video="youtube;o5MJbZ4l4J8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5MJbZ4l4J8[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Elm Tree
200th page :yeah:

in ~1 week :eek:

:eek:
Original post by Leechayy
How are you?

There's school tomorrow :frown: which means dealing with other people whom I don't like :frown:
Reply 3825
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Omg :') I should do a Bengali dad hahaha

My dad is quiet man... I need to do my mum..... Lol do it Fish!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
My dad is quiet man... I need to do my mum..... Lol do it Fish!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah: :mmm:
Reply 3827
Original post by Bude8
I didn't assume, you said you liked everything.I interpreted it literally - which is not unreasonable or not logical to do :pierre:

Pony.

It isn't but, with a little common sense, you could've figured out that I don't like everything, I've already said that I hate quite a few things on this thread (not things on this thread, this thread is where I've posted some things I hate) but it doesn't matter.

Scary. :colonhash:

:afraid:

Original post by MattFletcher
I'll still be single by the time we've all retired ! :wink: :frown: #SadMatt

We'll both be loners then.

Original post by Princepieman
It's on page 173, check it out!

I'm really sorry to say this, but I don't like it! It's not very often I say it, but it sounds... I don't know how to put this nicely... annoying. That's just me, I'm odd.
Reply 3828
There's school tomorrow :frown: which means dealing with other people whom I don't like :frown:

Hah.... You think thats bad. I will see girls squeal like they've not seen each other for eons. They'll then hug and kiss in everyone's way and not give a care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I started last week :')
Original post by Vionar

:woo:
Original post by Jina
Hah.... You think thats bad. I will see girls squeal like they've not seen each other for eons. They'll then hug and kiss in everyone's way and not give a care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I deal with that too and they're all idiots :frown:
Reply 3831
Original post by Vionar

I'm really sorry to say this, but I don't like it! It's not very often I say it, but it sounds... I don't know how to put this nicely... annoying. That's just me, I'm odd.

Lol... After reading that comment, i'm never putting my voice up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3832
Lmfaoooo!!! Stop taking things out of context! lOOOOoOOoOoL!

I was sooo confused! I was like... Weeheenn did i say that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

me neither ! but I'm never going to do it anyway because I hate my voicee :frown:
lol whut?:eek:
Reply 3835
:woo:

I deal with that too and they're all idiots :frown:

I won't be the only one!

Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

NOOOOO!!!! Don't let my dislike of American accents put you off! I don't hate all accents, it's just that American ones really grate on my ears sometimes.
Reply 3836
me neither ! but I'm never going to do it anyway because I hate my voicee :frown:

Hahaha it was harsh! My heart hurt!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
It isn't but, with a little common sense, you could've figured out that I don't like everything, I've already said that I hate quite a few things on this thread (not things on this thread, this thread is where I've posted some things I hate) but it doesn't matter.

You know, I always liked you. I thought you were a good, honest guy. But no. You're just a liar. A rude liar! :angry:
A rude illogical liar! :angry:

:rip: the Vionar I used to know :moon:
Original post by Vionar

Scary. :colonhash:

:afraid:

Fair enough :frown:, I might just record an English accent. Then you'd be slagging off your own country mwahaha :colone:
Original post by Jina
Hahaha it was harsh! My heart hurt!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you watch it? :pierre:

Latest