Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    I know what you mean, it is a big decision. I live in London and love it to pieces, so I'm a bit biased, but personally I think it has the perfect balance between being a busy place with a million things to do - you could literally go out every day and discover a new amazing place. As for becoming isolated, I can't see that being much of a problem as a uni student, since you're always going to be part of the uni community and there's so much for you to get involved in within it. As for the student satisfaction, I found it really worrying too. But I have a few friends who go there and they're loving it, so I decided to just go for it ahah. Yep I've firmed
    Who are you waiting on?
    Exeter (interview done) and Aberdeen still to go... tbh kings is great, I was just speaking to my friend who does medicine at Oxford and she says kings is the uni of choice for those who don't get into the Oxford clinical years (over UCL) - she has friends who have gone there and love it more than Oxford! I grew up in London and I think it'll be perfect for me.. expensive but only if you let it be so ? Excited. so overjoyed to have an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rascal23)
    hii sorry for responding so late!! thats so cool haha mine was at 11 when was yours? thank you and ditto!!!
    Hi! Mine was at 10:20... Probably just missed you haha! Are you firming King's?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get the email just?
    "Just like to assure you your application is still being considered"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razer_M)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah! Scared the life out of me haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    Yeah! Scared the life out of me haha
    Hahah samee

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razer_M)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YES. I thought it was an offer and I was so happy. What a let down -_-

...my heart is still pounding.

ReputationRep:
    Guys with that email, do you think they are reviewing our essays?

ReputationRep:
    I really do hate King's now! Such trolls haha

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone from the December interviews rang them and asked why they're taking so long? every time I try ring they don't pick up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Has anyone from the December interviews rang them and asked why they're taking so long? every time I try ring they don't pick up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've tried, but no luck Maybe the lines were busy because so many of us from December haven't heard anything yet and we're all trying to ring them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vgautam)
    Guys with that email, do you think they are reviewing our essays?
    I hope not, mine was AWFUL. I was so nervous, I couldn't write properly I think qwerty_96 is right - it's probably to stop us all from ringing and emailing them because we've waited an awful lot longer than the two-three weeks we were promised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolatytler)
    ohh im so sorry, all this wait for nothing, hope you get an offer elsewhere, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. Havnt had any interviews Waiting on Leicester now . WBU?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, Kings have asked me to send copies of exam results and photo's on myapplication but how do I actually upload them? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I rang them up a few weeks back and they said that they were pooling all the average applicants to compare them with the later interviewees and then dish out offers/rejections (my interview was Dec 5th by the way)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoctor)
    hey guys, Kings have asked me to send copies of exam results and photo's on myapplication but how do I actually upload them? Thanks
    Scan them onto your computer and then you can upload the documents in a message on Portal in the section "send Kings a message".

On the "category" section click "additional documents", write a quick message to say what you're uploading, then just below that, click "choose file". Then you can name it to say what it is before you click "upload". You can continue to upload more files until you're done. Then click "send" and you're done

ReputationRep:
    I just got that email as well. My heart stopped!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoctor)
    Hey,

Click on "Send King's a message" and then if you scroll down a little you can see a "browse" button and then you can upload files.

Edit:

Oops sorry didn't see someone replied already!

ReputationRep:
    Any current King's students here, or anyone who knows about the uni - how are you finding it? Is there a good freshers week at the start of the year to meet people - nights out etc? How is the social life of Kings? Do they do the academic families thing where you get medic parents? Which accommodation would you recommend? Thanks!!

PS is there an offer holders facebook page set up yet? Good luck to all who are still waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    just out of curiosity, what time did everyone get that email? i got mine at 11.45

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolatytler)
    just out of curiosity, what time did everyone get that email? i got mine at 11.45

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got mine at 11.50

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.