The Student Room Group

TSR Tennis Society IV

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone see, point before the end [I think] in Murray's match last night, he hit a shot, landed just out- the line judge went, put her arm out for it being out, but the crowd thought it was in and started to cheer- before shouting out, she kinda staggered her arm back in.It meant Murray won the point, although the line judge I think wanted to call it out!
I know this is such a small thing, but I wish Andy Murray wore Fred Perry again.
Gasquet blowing match points again against Kyrgios.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The stamina Pospisil has is amazing. Into the QF from two sets down while still in the doubles.
Kyrgios may be my favourite human being.
Reply 3825
Kyrgios apparently doesn't have a coach. Now why am I not surprised lol. He desperately needs someone to sort his often terrible attitude and mentality out, that game where he just refused to return Gasquet's serve was pathetic and the number of errors he was making along those silly, needless double faults was also ridiculous.

Yet while I feel like I should hate him, I can't lol, he's so entertaining to watch, whether he's sulking around or fired up, I'd watch him over Murray or Djokovic any day. If he grows up, then he could be a future Grand Slam winner I think.
Come on Andy!
Some surprises in the women's draw today. 5th and 6th seeds Wozniacki and Safarova are out from the bottom half. I quite fancy Radwanska for the final now (if she plays Serena it will be over in 1 hour).

Meanwhile Azarenka made light work of on form Bencic. Her QF match with Serena will be one to watch. She's one of the only players on tour who can really push Serena to produce her best.

Waiting for the men's draw to spice up. Only surprise so far is Gasquet beating Kyrgios. Was expecting powerful serving and hard hitting to win that match.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Karlovic got a set.
Is Roger Federer the sexiest perfect athlete of all time?
Djokovic in trouble here losing his first set of the tournament. Still early days but definitely interesting to see how it plays out
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lizzy95
Djokovic in trouble here losing his first set of the tournament. Still early days but definitely interesting to see how it plays out

Warwinka to do the Channel Slam? He's got an easier quarter now that Kyrigos is out.
Federer is divine and breaks again.
The great one wins at the 6th match point.
6-2 6-2 6-3 for Roger. Sublime!

I actually want his t-shirt but Nike are so lame that they haven't put it up for sale yet :frown:
Original post by Rakas21
Warwinka to do the Channel Slam? He's got an easier quarter now that Kyrigos is out.

He definitely has a great shot if Djokovic goes out, meanwhile I don't see Murray losing to Pospisil so Federer would have to come through Murray while Wawrinka should be relatively fresh
Freaking wow. Kevin Anderson is two sets up against Djokovic, after wnnning the tiebreak from a mini break down.
hahahaaha **** off novak
Djokovic to fake an injury any minute now
Wow, 2 down.

Quick Reply

Latest