Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Quite hard to just walk away and laugh and tbh racists need to be taught a lesson.

Saying that I don't even engage with that nonsense but I respect what FKLW's friend did.
    Yeah tbh it's better to walk always but she actually called her husband from the car to come and fight him, so its hard to walk away then if you don't wanna look like a pussy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I have never been so entertained by a championship match..peak for derby but massive congrats to qpr for getting back after 1 season down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I have never been so entertained by a championship match..peak for derby but massive congrats to qpr for getting back after 1 season down!
    This time, face down ass up but put some clothes on, and turn your face back towards me. Try and pout a little but make it natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blame Game)
    This time, face down ass up but put some clothes on, and turn your face back towards me. Try and pout a little but make it natural.
    :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blame Game)
    Have you ever had serious racism directed towards you?

Possibly, but I've never had that. Usually I've just got the usual fat ****, girlfriend insults, ugly blah blah blah. that **** doesn't affect me and never has, even when I was 11/12. I started crying over a racist joke when I was 12 though, lost my **** completely and would have cracked his head open if a teacher hadn't walked in. Lost it once or twice after that but not for a long time now
    I strongly suspect that I was once ****ed over very badly when I was on an internship, in favour of someone who was Asian, but it may be my imagination. Definitely something worse than a verbal insult if I'm right though, talking something that put me back 2 years.

Never lost sleep over a racial slur, people have throw around bits of 'banter' over the years which could be perceived as derogatory but cant recall anyone saying anything with venom. Quite convinced that if anyone did, that I would literally guffaw, mock them and then just get as far away as possible from them ASAP. Absolute worst reaction if to hit them, throw away your life for some crap like that.

ReputationRep:
    get that football talk out of here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Quite hard to just walk away and laugh and tbh racists need to be taught a lesson.

Saying that I don't even engage with that nonsense but I respect what FKLW's friend did.
    Yeah tbh it's better to walk always but she actually called her husband from the car to come and fight him, so its hard to walk away then if you don't wanna look like a pussy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Loool which part man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    'I'm a Muslim I don't drink'

Hahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    'I'm a Muslim I don't drink'

Hahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right lol well i don't

ReputationRep:

Kendrick4lyf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Kendrick4lyf

clean

brb suicide
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aaargh man where should I watch this champs league final??? Itv or sky sports 1? Brrruuv! Im watching it on sky anyways cos theyve got better commentary

ReputationRep:
    Aaargh man where should I watch this champs league final??? Itv or sky sports 1? Brrruuv! Im watching it on sky anyways cos theyve got better commentary
    Sky man! For the reasons you said

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    get that football talk out of here
    Wait lemme think about that

ReputationRep:

(Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    tfw no sky sports

ReputationRep:
    Red dress, red heels. Paint your nails red too. Full body shot, so we see them legs. Mouth open and face pointing to one side. Body up against a wall.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yea Id rather listen to Neville than clyve and Jamie rather than Adrian
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    tfw no sky sports
    Sky ftw!
    Itv has too many ads anyway

ReputationRep:
    Sky ftw!
    Itv has too many ads anyway
    lemme come yours

• Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    lemme come yours

Only if you promise to bring me a present?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.