Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sma1994)
    I just called them now, they said they have had a large number of applications for a vacation scheme position and you should expect to get a letter in the next week or so if you have not heard back from them yet.

Also someone mentioned that graduate recruitment told them they had finished with the last AC? I asked the lady on the phone and she said they still have AC's in March, so I would not be too worried, just sit tight!
    Thanks a lot for this, phew that's a little bit of a relief
    I had sent them an e-mail last week asking for an update and didn't receive a reply, but I guess a phone call is more pro-active!

Patiiieeence is a virtuuue ~

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to the W&C video people I'm guessing this means they've decided they didn't think enough of the first wave of videos to give out offers before getting a second wave in??? :P Still, hope I hear soon, wait is killing me.. I accept the worst everytime I hear my email!

ReputationRep:
    PFO HSF

ReputationRep:
    Pinsent Masons Offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawwwwwwwwgal)
    Pinsent Masons Offer!
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawwwwwwwwgal)
    Pinsent Masons Offer!
    (Original post by NT2802)
    Me too!
    Congrats both!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have experience with an Eversheds face to face interview?

It's for Leeds, had the phone interview Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red31)
    PFO HSF
    Sorry to hear that! May I ask when did you apply and do the online tests? I am still waiting to hear....

How are your other apps going?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for any of the firms ending this Saturday (28th) or in March?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LG210)
    Sorry to hear that! May I ask when did you apply and do the online tests? I am still waiting to hear....

How are your other apps going?
    Applied on deadline day and completed the tests a little over three weeks ago. Still waiting on Weil post interview and Bird & Bird post WG, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fruit-twist)
    Anyone applying for any of the firms ending this Saturday (28th) or in March?
    I'm applying for a number of firms with deadlines on 28th Feb and end of March (about 5 in total I think)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red31)
    Applied on deadline day and completed the tests a little over three weeks ago. Still waiting on Weil post interview and Bird & Bird post WG, how about you?

Good luck!! I didn't reach the benchmark for bird and bird post WG . Still waiting to hear from a few places

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    I'm applying for a number of firms with deadlines on 28th Feb and end of March (about 5 in total I think)
    If you don't mind me asking, which ones? I'm applying to Trowers and Taylor Vinters

ReputationRep:
    just got a bird bird vid invite

ReputationRep:
    Bird video invitation

ReputationRep:
    2Birds video interview invitation as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Has anyone heard anything from Eversheds Manchester?

I have a face-to-face interview for the Manchester office! Have you heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, call from an 0207 number, jumped up and sprinted to the stairs of the library.....****ing flu camp asking if I want to get injected with flu for some cash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xLittleMissyx)
    Why haven't I heard from white and case? Or travers?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've still not heard anything from travers... Applying in October haha I assume they're not too keen

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the best time to start applying for training contracts is? I have a vacation scheme in Easter, but I'm not planning on putting all my eggs (pardon the pun) in that one basket. The deadlines are obviously at the end of July, but do firms generally give interviews/assessment days/training contracts before that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.