Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    econ G's hhahahaha
    Yeeeee boi!

ReputationRep:
    what do you think is it worthwhile waiting for another year so I can apply to lse again with exiting grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevangPatz50)
    Well at least there's a few of us...hopefully we find out the coming thursday man...where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied Manchester, queens, Liverpool + Southampton as well, LSEs the only one I'm still waiting for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    We're from the uk, also.
    After everything your family has been through, your son has done amazingly well to get an offer from LSE. You must be extremely proud of him and I know that he will do so well.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm joking but if I got really good UMS at A2 I could potentially do better idk haha
    Jesus Christ you're still waiting? I've seen you on this thread for literally forever! I genuinely hope you get an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak2015)
    Jesus Christ you're still waiting? I've seen you on this thread for literally forever! I genuinely hope you get an offer
    Yeah haha guess that's how competitive econ is I guess, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah haha guess that's how competitive econ is I guess, thanks!
    Tbh mate, I think everyone is rooting for yoU!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oreoenthusiast)
    Tbh mate, I think everyone is rooting for yoU!
    Lol well let's hope it pays off!! Ty everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    After everything your family has been through, your son has done amazingly well to get an offer from LSE. You must be extremely proud of him and I know that he will do so well.
    It's a pity Oxford didn't think so. The way they treated the situation was awful. I was shocked and disgusted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stark95)
    Me ( not from Romania thou)... which subject?
    Management. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aisha 56)
    I got rejected today from LSE. for politics and IR.. So disappointed..... after 9 weeks they replied. Reason: My AS level grades.. which were AAAC.. they say students needs to get good A level grades as it shows that they can take the pressure of LSE work

got offers from uni of. Birmingham, Nottingham,Sheffield and Manchester.
    I'm retaking my As level exam for 1 unit
    Can I apply there through clearing on results day?
    Hey, sorry about your rejections: that seriously sucks. I've applied for straight IR and still haven't heard back. I got AAAB at AS but my B's in Econ so idk if i'll end up in a similar position to you. I read their requirment page and it said at least two traditional AS/A2s which is my A in English lit and B in Econ (i'm resitting tho) and i have two non-traditional Media and Drama and Theatre. I know drama sounds weird but i write political/social plays and media because i docu-film too hence IR but urgh i think they'll not take me b/c of this

ReputationRep:
    Is there a Facebook group for Law offer holders or just a general group?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If I don't get LSE, strongly considering gap year>UCL 😂
    looool i'm in the exact same situation as you G 😂 need to be at the very best innit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabbst16)
    Management. You?
    PPE How are you dealing with section D?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undisclosed 15)
    Is there a Facebook group for Law offer holders or just a general group?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If not, it's a good call! Would be nice to get to know people before September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stark95)
    PPE How are you dealing with section D?
    The maths questions are super ok, I'm struggling a bit with the econ ones, as in I didn't do many econ problems in school so they're a bit new to me. You? Apart from the past papers, are you doing anything else to prepare? (I have no idea what to do because I've already done them)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    It's a pity Oxford didn't think so. The way they treated the situation was awful. I was shocked and disgusted.
    My teacher was telling me stories about how Oxford had treated some of her previous pupils and that was enough for me to not apply there. I am glad that I didnt.
    I am happy that your son got the offer from LSE and when he graduates he can stick two fingers up to those stuffy old gits up the road in Oxford

ReputationRep:
    My teacher was telling me stories about how Oxford had treated some of her previous pupils and that was enough for me to not apply there. I am glad that I didnt.
    I am happy that your son got the offer from LSE and when he graduates he can stick two fingers up to those stuffy old gits up the road in Oxford
    Preach

ReputationRep:
    If he had been offered a place you would be saying it was one of the greatest academic institutions in the world .... Oh yes Oxford is isn't it !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avar)
    Preach
    Very true but he might want to go there to do a masters, lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.