The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Changed my captain from Austin to Sanchez 10 minutes before the deadline. Hope it doesn't cost me too badly!
Ouch.
So so glad i went with austin.
Austin as captain ended up going rather well :biggrin:
Original post by Multitalented me
I never thought Downing would become such a beast :adore:

i've had him for 4 gameweeks.
he's given me 30 points during that time...
i hate you people who captained austin :frown:
please costa, please score 4
40pts from 6 players and 34 of those from Austin. Think that's the definition of a one-man team
The RATTLESNAKE STONE COLD CHARLIE AUSTIN :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I_Like_Maths
I think Downing is a great pick for this week considering how poor Leicester have been recently and I still think Yaya will do ok today I think he will bag.

I decided in the end to go with Austin just because he will hopefully score at least one where as Alexis is a bit more of a gamble but just because I chose Austin over Alexis now Alexis will now score a hat trick or something along them lines.

Great shout on Austin since he got a hattrick.

Yaya should finish on 10 points but Downing should get 11 points so works out slightly better in captaincy for me.

So annoyed though.. Clichy rested, no Sidgurrson, Lukaku got 0 points :frown:
Will get Austin after the Arsenal game, has 2 home fixtures followed by Burnley which should return nicely.

Trying to decide who I want more out of Zabaleta and Silva.
Reply 3830
Ward Prowse benched ughhh. Bloody Bony trolled me out of 5 points
I need Costa not to go HAM. All the guys I'm trying to catch have him captained (I have him in my side too but not captained).
33pts from 4 players, can't complain.

Just realised Downing's next two games are Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) so I think that transfer is on hold for now.
Original post by sr90
33pts from 4 players, can't complain.

Just realised Downing's next two games are Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) so I think that transfer is on hold for now.

West Ham will absolutely rek Arsenal there. But yeah I'd wait till after after the chelsea game. What will you do about gael clichy?
Original post by Zerforax
Great shout on Austin since he got a hattrick.

Yaya should finish on 10 points but Downing should get 11 points so works out slightly better in captaincy for me.

So annoyed though.. Clichy rested, no Sidgurrson, Lukaku got 0 points :frown:

Ouch about the last 3 I ended up benching Siggy due to poor away form so that went rather well for me.

I was considering picking up Downing however I looked at West Hams next 2 games and decided against it for now. Think i'll be picking up Silva :tongue:
Original post by I_Like_Maths
Ouch about the last 3 I ended up benching Siggy due to poor away form so that went rather well for me.

I was considering picking up Downing however I looked at West Hams next 2 games and decided against it for now. Think i'll be picking up Silva :tongue:

Well I realised Clyne is coming in for Clichy with 6 points so that's not too bad.
Original post by The Assassin
West Ham will absolutely rek Arsenal there. But yeah I'd wait till after after the chelsea game. What will you do about gael clichy?

He'll play the next game and then get rotated out again.
Original post by The Assassin

Leaving him in, I expect him to be back for their next game. I'm more worried about Azpilicueta tbh.

Would get Austin but there isn't much benefit because Kane is also scoring goals.
Just played my wildcard :K:

Probably will regret it next week :smile:
Original post by Andy Ftw
Just played my wildcard :K:

Probably will regret it next week :smile:

To be fair it's not a bad time to play it, you can pick players for the short term rather than the long term. Potential for a huge points haul.

Quick Reply

Latest