Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely think I might wildcard..

So close to January but uggghh

ReputationRep:
    Changed my captain from Austin to Sanchez 10 minutes before the deadline. Hope it doesn't cost me too badly!

ReputationRep:
    Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    So so glad i went with austin.

ReputationRep:
    Austin as captain ended up going rather well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    I never thought Downing would become such a beast :adore:
    i've had him for 4 gameweeks.
    he's given me 30 points during that time...

ReputationRep:
    i hate you people who captained austin
    please costa, please score 4

ReputationRep:
    40pts from 6 players and 34 of those from Austin. Think that's the definition of a one-man team

ReputationRep:
    The RATTLESNAKE STONE COLD CHARLIE AUSTIN

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_Like_Maths)
    I think Downing is a great pick for this week considering how poor Leicester have been recently and I still think Yaya will do ok today I think he will bag.

I decided in the end to go with Austin just because he will hopefully score at least one where as Alexis is a bit more of a gamble but just because I chose Austin over Alexis now Alexis will now score a hat trick or something along them lines.
    Great shout on Austin since he got a hattrick.

Yaya should finish on 10 points but Downing should get 11 points so works out slightly better in captaincy for me.

So annoyed though.. Clichy rested, no Sidgurrson, Lukaku got 0 points

ReputationRep:
    Will get Austin after the Arsenal game, has 2 home fixtures followed by Burnley which should return nicely.

Trying to decide who I want more out of Zabaleta and Silva.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ward Prowse benched ughhh. Bloody Bony trolled me out of 5 points

ReputationRep:
    I need Costa not to go HAM. All the guys I'm trying to catch have him captained (I have him in my side too but not captained).
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    33pts from 4 players, can't complain.

Just realised Downing's next two games are Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) so I think that transfer is on hold for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    33pts from 4 players, can't complain.

Just realised Downing's next two games are Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) so I think that transfer is on hold for now.
    West Ham will absolutely rek Arsenal there. But yeah I'd wait till after after the chelsea game. What will you do about gael clichy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Great shout on Austin since he got a hattrick.

Yaya should finish on 10 points but Downing should get 11 points so works out slightly better in captaincy for me.

So annoyed though.. Clichy rested, no Sidgurrson, Lukaku got 0 points
    Ouch about the last 3 I ended up benching Siggy due to poor away form so that went rather well for me.

I was considering picking up Downing however I looked at West Hams next 2 games and decided against it for now. Think i'll be picking up Silva

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_Like_Maths)
    Ouch about the last 3 I ended up benching Siggy due to poor away form so that went rather well for me.

I was considering picking up Downing however I looked at West Hams next 2 games and decided against it for now. Think i'll be picking up Silva
    Well I realised Clyne is coming in for Clichy with 6 points so that's not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    West Ham will absolutely rek Arsenal there. But yeah I'd wait till after after the chelsea game. What will you do about gael clichy?
    He'll play the next game and then get rotated out again.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Leaving him in, I expect him to be back for their next game. I'm more worried about Azpilicueta tbh.

Would get Austin but there isn't much benefit because Kane is also scoring goals.

ReputationRep:
    Just played my wildcard

Probably will regret it next week

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.