Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Mental Health Support Society XVIII Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Thank you I guess every 4 weeks isn't too bad.

How are you doing?
    No, it depends on drs really. And the longer your waiting on an assessment the longer they gave my ex sick notes for haha.

Im not too bad. Had lots of family time yesterday (had christmas day take 1 as my brother and his wife are off to south america in a couple of weeks for atleast 2 years so wont have christmas) and looking after my nephew now which i do every thursday evening

Things went a bit down hill but hopefully they are on the way up now.

Hope your ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I was wondering - what experiences people have had/are having with therapy? As my psychiatrist has raised the question of whether or not I would like to pursue it and I am intrigued as to what appointments involve with a psychologist?

(I have complex mental health issues (including bipolar affective disorder and OCD), alongside ADHD (PI) and ASD)).

Thank you in advance!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My rheumatology appointment came threw today! :woo:

The postman bent one of my birthday cards though so hard in half that it won't go back straight again :sigh: ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    My rheumatology appointment came threw today! :woo:

The postman bent one of my birthday cards though so hard in half that it won't go back straight again :sigh: ********.
    Happy Birthday
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Comfort to all via this gif:

http://i.imgur.com/u4y8bx0.gif

Let's just say, being on a sedative antipsychotic and a sedative antidepressant is not an enjoyable experience.

edit: idk why that isn't showing. It usually does.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Comfort to all via this gif:

Let's just say, being on a sedative antipsychotic and a sedative antidepressant is not an enjoyable experience.

edit: idk why that isn't showing. It usually does.
    :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    :hugs:
    I feel okish now, but by tonight I will be feeling crap again. So trying to enjoy this while I can! :cube:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I feel okish now, but by tonight I will be feeling crap again. So trying to enjoy this while I can! :cube:
    I know the feeling. Good plan :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Not really been on here much in the last week. Mentally, I took a bad turn on Sunday and have been trying to get myself out of it since. I'm getting there slowly and I have an appt with the CPN tomorrow :yep:

I've received a few mails from some of you asking where I have been, I never realised how much I posted on TSR for people to notice when I've not been active for a few days it made me feel loved and reminded me that I'm not alone :hugs: Hope you guys know I'm here any time for you all too

Oh update on Rambo, he got on fine at the vets on Monday. The vet found three lumps and took samples from each and guess what came out?...fat! Nothing but fat! So he's in the clear now you know why we call him Ramblob :love:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Not really been on here much in the last week. Mentally, I took a bad turn on Sunday and have been trying to get myself out of it since. I'm getting there slowly and I have an appt with the CPN tomorrow :yep:

I've received a few mails from some of you asking where I have been, I never realised how much I posted on TSR for people to notice when I've not been active for a few days it made me feel loved and reminded me that I'm not alone :hugs: Hope you guys know I'm here any time for you all too

Oh update on Rambo, he got on fine at the vets on Monday. The vet found three lumps and took samples from each and guess what came out?...fat! Nothing but fat! So he's in the clear now you know why we call him Ramblob :love:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw I'm so glad to hear that Rambo is ok! Know what you mean about Ramblob; one of my cats likes his food a little too much too

Sorry to hear that you've not been feeling good, hope the CPN is useful tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I've got the worst migraine I've had in ages. The only thing that helps is cooling right down and ice packs. I get to the freezer to find out someone has thrown out my ice pack because they wanted the space. A thin, soft, gel pack that can be folded. Fair to say I'm not so happy about having to use freezer pops wrapped in cloth :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Glad everything's okay but...

:rofl: I'm sorry but this is really funny the way you've written it :mmm:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Glad everything's okay but...

:rofl: I'm sorry but this is really funny the way you've written it :mmm:
    Lol all that worry just to be told he is a fat pig pretty much :laugh: will give you a mail after my CPN appt tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Lol all that worry just to be told he is a fat pig pretty much :laugh: will give you a mail after my CPN appt tomorrow
    Haha aw

Okay look forward to it. Hope it goes okay

ReputationRep:
    I'm not strong enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    I'm not strong enough
    What's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    What's up?
    MMY cPN hascancelled on me again. I feel completely lost and there is only one way out.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    MMY cPN hascancelled on me again. I feel completely lost and there is only one way out.
    :jumphug: Please stay safe if you can and call 999 or get yourself to A&E in an emergency

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :jumphug: Please stay safe if you can and call 999 or get yourself to A&E in an emergency
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I second this Cinnie or ring your crisis team? :/

:hugs: to both of you too. I've been a stalker more than a poster whilst I try and get on top of my 3rd year work and my external volunteering (I think I'm over the hump in terms of the latter) but I've been keeping up to date with this thread and know you're both not having the best of times :/ I hope you're both looking after yourselves as best you can
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)

:hugs: to both of you too. I've been a stalker more than a poster whilst I try and get on top of my 3rd year work and my external volunteering (I think I'm over the hump in terms of the latter) but I've been keeping up to date with this thread and know you're both not having the best of times :/ I hope you're both looking after yourselves as best you can
    Thanks Hope you're OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.