Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't worry about your housemates, they can think whatever. They have time to get to know you :hugs:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I just can't think straight when I feel like this. How the **** can I explain that coming off a tablet makes me want to hurt myself? I can't speak to anyone because everyone here is 'normal'.
Rainfaery
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I just wish someone would give me a hug and tell me they understand how hard it is. But all my housemates think I'm a drunken hypocritical emo who can't handle life. I don't want to go home but I don't want to be here, like this. I bring people down when all I want is to make people happy and for people to like me.
:hugs: I understand how you feel. I just want to be liked, but it seems like I bring people down with my problems, and it's just so....hard. I want this to be easier.

So I do understand how hard it is. I would give you a hug if I could. :/
Rainfaery
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
I want to drink, but I know I can't. ARGH!
Me too. I know I shouldn't drink, but sometimes it's the only way to make the thoughts stop.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by silent)
yes it is very sad

i'm becoming more and more isolated as the days go on
Go for a walk, or something. I just went for a walk. Fair enough, I still feel like ****, but at least I left my room today.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rainfaery)
:hugs: I understand how you feel. I just want to be liked, but it seems like I bring people down with my problems, and it's just so....hard. I want this to be easier.

So I do understand how hard it is. I would give you a hug if I could. :/
Thank you :hugs:

I know what you mean about alcohol as well. I have some in the kitchen but I can't exactly bring it upstairs when they're all sitting there, talking. They know I react badly when I drink so they'll probably just judge me. I only went crazy 'cos I had so much. I just couldn't handle it. It isn't worth it when you're out and about. Drinking on your own is dangerous but sometimes it's the only thing that stops you from thinking.
Rainfaery
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Thank you :hugs:

I know what you mean about alcohol as well. I have some in the kitchen but I can't exactly bring it upstairs when they're all sitting there, talking. They know I react badly when I drink so they'll probably just judge me. I only went crazy 'cos I had so much. I just couldn't handle it. It isn't worth it when you're out and about. Drinking on your own is dangerous but sometimes it's the only thing that stops you from thinking.
I know. That's the problem. I know I shouldn't. But it makes the thoughts stop, and for some bizarre reason, I'm a happy drunk! Usually, anyway. It's okay and it's better. The hangover is hell, but at least I get through the night.

I feel like such a loser.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I just can't think straight when I feel like this. How the **** can I explain that coming off a tablet makes me want to hurt myself? I can't speak to anyone because everyone here is 'normal'.
Tell me about it. Some days I want to scream, stomp and shout and I can't... but I'll have to find some other way. I've not told anyone here yet, and I won't. Hell, they should have guessed by looking at my desk, but things seem to be okay so that's okay...
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't drink: it ***** up fluoxetine for 4 days after... but I still want to :cry:
Rainfaery
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
I can't drink: it ***** up fluoxetine for 4 days after... but I still want to :cry:
:hugs: You can do it.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
And it's the pubcrawl tomorrow, I was going to drink... but I didn't know it'd screw it up for that long X(
LegoForEver
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hope everyones ok :hugs:

why am i such an idiot why do i always leave things to the last minute and let myself down time and time again :erm:
screenager
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hope my first post didn't make me look like a prat, sorry if it did.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by silent)
Has anyone here ever seen The Bridge documentary?
yup, i have it on dvd. was totally obsessed with jumping from the golden gate for like 6 months
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone, just read through all your posts now I'm back at uni. Don't have time to reply tonight as I have to go to bed as I have lectures from 9am until 1pm but I wanted you all to know I love you all and am thinking of you all. I shall post properly tomorrow. Love and hugs to you all. xxx :hugs: xxx
Rainfaery
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My family keeps screaming and I can't stop crying and I just want it to stop. I hate this.
silent
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
yup, i have it on dvd. was totally obsessed with jumping from the golden gate for like 6 months
it's such an epic way to go, I was obsessed a bit too

that guy who jumps off backwards, gene, it's just unbelievable footage.

i'd link to it on youtube but people may be offended
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I should have jumped 2 and a half months ago
Rainfaery
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I almost jumped off a cliff in Australia.

But there was a toddler next to me. That probably would have traumatised him.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Please don't say **** like that. No one is going to jump off anything. :hugs:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JYXA6ji7FdE
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (368)
37.32%
No - but I will (74)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (69)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (475)
48.17%

Watched Threads