TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S-man10
Hello

:hand:

Original post by lNurl
Yeah pressed all the way through. Nice hair thou... Can I touch?? :biggrin:

yes :emog:

(thou actually my hair is messy. I'm going for the mad scientist look until I finish this damn dissertation).

Original post by TheGameOfScience
i cant believe you still remember that:eek: O_O

I guess i am stubborn :O OMG I knew it!! i knew you were an actual budgie in real life:eek: :eek2: :lol: well as leader you did step up, so i might as well continue the trend...

Spoiler

Ah damn :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
why is everyone so 'I don't want to show my face' on this thread?
Original post by cem101

Lol we await ur picture then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ihateusernames
Lol we await ur picture then

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol i dont hide my face,
twitter > @cemkaratas5
Insta > @cemkaratas
lol how many people will check :smile:
Original post by cem101
lol how many people will check :smile:

Il be honest im pretty nosey sp i will. I have twitter but its not a persnal account - was trying to promote my science blog. Its @unmaskinthebody. Dont use it anymore and the blogs crap lol got bored when i realised no one gives a **** haha at least it looked gd on my ps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ozil :woo: the only representation we have in the World Cup

Come on Germany :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cem101

Guys on the internet are weird. :dontknow:

That reminds me of a funny story when my sister in law was trying to sell some shoes on ebay... :laugh:

Original post by cem101
lol i dont hide my face,
twitter > @cemkaratas5
Insta > @cemkaratas

Got neither of those, but I googled your name and this is what I got.

:sexface:

Original post by ihateusernames
Il be honest im pretty nosey sp i will. I have twitter but its not a persnal account - was trying to promote my science blog. Its @unmaskinthebody. Dont use it anymore and the blogs crap lol got bored when i realised no one gives a **** haha at least it looked gd on my ps

Posted from TSR Mobile

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://unmaskingthebody.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/the-ugly-side-of-smoking/

Reminds me not to give into the temptation of smoking :heart:

Original post by rosewater1

Come on Germany :colone:

What a match :zomg:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

That reminds me of a funny story when my sister in law was trying to sell some shoes on ebay... :laugh:

ebay?! ...

ye thats basally what i look like... come at me ladies
i just noticed i actually come up on google lol

Got neither of those, but I googled your name and this is what I got.

:sexface:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://unmaskingthebody.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/the-ugly-side-of-smoking/

Reminds me not to give into the temptation of smoking :heart:

What a match :zomg:

Im glad i could help you make a healthy choice. I dont know how to edit the blog properly so that pic just interupts the text lol and its just bland. Il probably just end up putting the essays i do for uni instead of writing new things

I cant believe the final score! Poor brazil what a way to go out. Wish i watched the match now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cem101
ebay?! ...

For some extra cash.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, this guy sent a message asking if she could take a photo with her feet in the heels.

:sick:

Original post by cem101
i just noticed i actually come up on google lol

I just see pictures of Burak Yilmaz.

Not that I'm complaining about seeing pictures of Burak Yilmaz. :sexface:

Original post by rosewater1

WE HAVE A TURKISH REFEREE :excited:

I asked my dad who he's supporting in the world cup.
He sad Cüneyt Çakır. :rofl:
so is your name like burakiye yilmaz. (sounds awfully close to kurabiye) :smile:
Original post by cem101
so is your name like burakiye yilmaz. (sounds awfully close to kurabiye) :smile:

That's hillarious. No, I meant when I typed up your name, only it doesn't seem to be coming up now so I have no idea what I was doing. :confused:
That's hillarious. No, I meant when I typed up your name, only it doesn't seem to be coming up now so I have no idea what I was doing. :confused:

ye I don't know on mine, one of them is me and the rest look like gumbos. although to others i might look like a gombo :frown: #whatislife
Hello everyone! I'm kind of new here :smile:
Original post by cem101
ye I don't know on mine, one of them is me and the rest look like gumbos. although to others i might look like a gombo :frown: #whatislife

I doubt it :hugs:

Original post by KloroFloro

Welcome to the best society on TSR where the thread becomes inactive for months and then suddenly bursts to life with angry debates and too many conversations about Turkish food. :wavey:

Feel free to introduce yourself.
It feels like I'm doing too much talking on this thread because my dissertation is due in on Wednesday and for some reason writing nonsense here relaxs me a bit :tongue:
Original post by KloroFloro

merhaba!

Welcome to the best society on TSR where the thread becomes inactive for months and then suddenly bursts to life with angry debates and too many conversations about Turkish food. :wavey:

It feels like I'm doing too much talking on this thread because my dissertation is due in on Wednesday and for some reason writing nonsense here relaxs me a bit :tongue:

oo whats ur dissertation on? good luck

thats right, I'm flawless.

also, what do you study? good luck on disso
any muslims fasting?

Quick Reply

Latest