Which is the Accommodation Contract?
Gemini92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Xabi17)
Which is the Accommodation Contract?
The thing that says where you'll be living (hall and room), contract dates, total rent etc. If you go to your accom offer, there's a link to a printable version of the accom contract, as you need it to get your keys.
Xabi17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ohhh that one, yeah. Thanks mate.
jackbutler1000
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Muffinz)
Look at this. :/

Spoiler:
Show

Tuesdays are fail.
Hi, looks like we're on the same course
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you guys have a timetable of events for the welcome week?
Gemini92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you guys have a timetable of events for the welcome week?
You department should have sent you a list of any departmental events during freshers week and the other events are listed in a freshers week booklet that the uni should have sent you in a welcome pack. If they didn't, you can pick up a copy of the booklet from the union, you can also get a list of events on the union's website.
Muffinz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Gemini92)
You department should have sent you a list of any departmental events during freshers week and the other events are listed in a freshers week booklet that the uni should have sent you in a welcome pack. If they didn't, you can pick up a copy of the booklet from the union, you can also get a list of events on the union's website.
Got it, thank you
Muffinz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is anyone else revelling im how many gigs there are in and around Leeds?! I swear I'm going to spend half my student loan on gig tickets... already bought tickets to see Scroobius Pip and tomorrow I'm going to get tickets to see 3 Doors Down in Manchester ^_________^

It makes such a change from Cornwall, where gigs are either non-existant, extremely difficult to get to, or prohibitvely expensive.
girlwithsharpteeth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Look at this. :/

Spoiler:
Show

Tuesdays are fail.
I'm in 10-4:30 on Mondays and Tuesdays and working in Cottingham for my course in a hospital on Weds-Fri, 8:30-5:00 (I have to get up at 6 to get there in time and don't get back till 6:30 at night ). In Uni holidays I have to do my placement 5 days a week, so no holidays for me either - basically, I envy you
slizzie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've not done the essentials form either I don't have access to a printer and.forgot about it ! Also it says I have a clashon my timetable but I can't see one ?
fallout201
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi everyone, does anyone know where i can get this essential information form? I have no idea what it is
Bella Occhi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fallout201)
Hi everyone, does anyone know where i can get this essential information form? I have no idea what it is
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/accommodation...d_forms.html#7
fallout201
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh dear, I don't know how I overlooked that one. Do you think I should take the form to the uni instead of sending it off tomorrow?
Bella Occhi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fallout201)
Oh dear, I don't know how I overlooked that one. Do you think I should take the form to the uni instead of sending it off tomorrow?
yes I think so as it may not arrive by whenever you move in
Bogisz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bella Occhi)
I have no idea where that is in Leeds, but thanks
ahah it's literally on the main street by lupton x
xploded_tb
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mog21)
yeh, room 42
At least we're in the same house! But I think we're on different floors. I'm in room 72.

Nice to meet you though.
Mo-Amin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Supposed to be moving into Clarence Dock in less than 12 hours... Still packing. The more I pack the more there is to do, I swear...
Lovin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mo-Amin)
Supposed to be moving into Clarence Dock in less than 12 hours... Still packing. The more I pack the more there is to do, I swear...
I had the very same problem. The more I packed the more stuff there was to pack. Didnt think I'd get it all into my car lol.

I'm now here at the Leodis residences but im the only one n my flat rather lonely and spent the majority of yesterday unpacking and getting my room all sorted.
Today I shall be exploring and getting majorly lost lol
rachelll=)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ok so maybe a bit late to be askng this sice I'm leaving in a couple of hours, but where do we actually go when we get there? Do we just go straight to our halls?
Lovin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rachelll=))
Ok so maybe a bit late to be askng this sice I'm leaving in a couple of hours, but where do we actually go when we get there? Do we just go straight to our halls?
You go to the accommodation reception with your contract and essential information to get your keys you'll also need ID. Well at least they asked me for some when I went to go get my keys.

The reception or accommodation office located on the grounds will be signposted hopefully. xxxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads