Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Haha because my somalian friend worships her

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Lol i wonder how a muslim girl can say stuff like that (e.g. Asking a guy to link up). Where is the modesty?
    :dontknow:

little do u know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)

little do u know
    She is soooo naive. Bless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozasaurus99)
    Haha because my somalian friend worships her

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you guys think of Iman who married David Bowie if you know who I'm on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    May Allah guide her. Thats all I gotta say. Is she even muslim? (Iman)

There are so many other amazing role models your friend should follow. Just saying

ReputationRep:

little do u know
    May Allah guide us all

ReputationRep:
    Who else watches naseeha sessions on youtube by that cool guy Imran Ibn Mansur? He is absolutely hilarious and his videos are incredibly beneficial mashaAllah. Check him out if you haven't!!

ReputationRep:
    Who else watches naseeha sessions on youtube by that cool guy Imran Ibn Mansur? He is absolutely hilarious and his videos are incredibly beneficial mashaAllah. Check him out if you haven't!!
    on utube i only watch pranks in the hood gone wrong :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Omgggggg!! Same here wallahi! They make me laugh my ass off!!!

ReputationRep:
    Check him out inshaAllah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Omgggggg!! Same here wallahi! They make me laugh my ass off!!!
    we shud so get married

Check him out inshaAllah
    honestly, they bore me

ReputationRep:
    May Allah guide her. Thats all I gotta say. Is she even muslim? (Iman)

There are so many other amazing role models your friend should follow. Just saying
    Search iman somalian model on Google

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else findingit hard to adjust to lectures. Ive been late to almost every single lecture so far
    Need to fix up wallahi
    Lol 2daii was my first sheesh it was 3 hours long :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    I just seen my timetable for the semester and guys walle it is crazyyyy! I feel like crying
    Snaps Mine is soo full subhanallah, today the lecturer spoke so fast that my handwriting became a mess hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Snaps Mine is soo full subhanallah, today the lecturer spoke so fast that my handwriting became a mess hehehe
    Invest in a voice recoder/ dictaphone.
    Or use the one in your phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Invest in a voice recoder/ dictaphone.
    Or use the one in your phone
    nah, my daddy told me not to, he said the best thing is to always make notes n to read them notes afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    I think, and this is just my thought.
    these guys you see obsessed about islam/ immigrants are closet bigots.
    They cannot be this way in real life and vast majority of them do not have the cojones to openly display their bigotry and sensationalism in real life, also they know majority of everyday people wouldn't accept the nonsense they shout. Thus they must find a vent somehow for their hate and bitterness and as such the anonymity of the internet ( the faceless poster status) serves to magnify their hate/bitterness and it bursts out and steams out in bouts of incomprehensible babble showing only ignorance and blind hate. Thus we have the tsr bigot/troll.
    To simply think of them as a boiling kettle (jalmaad in our tongue) when the lid is on and the steam has only the small space at the front the pout, the steam gushes out making all that noise and raucous beacuse it has no where else to go. But open the lid and all that noise stops.

And in the end they say their barks are a lot worse than their bites.
    Also in the end 99% of the time they are rebutted and run with their tails between their legs!
    Thanks for the reply. Your post makes a lot of sense! I think they definitely show their true colours on the internet because they are anon and face no reprisals.

When I was younger, I used to wonder how young people who grew up in a multicultural city like London & mingled with various different ethnicities and religions through school/ social clubs, could be so bigoted. I could, in a way, understand the fear of the unknown/ 'other' and them being manipulated by media and such, but really.. this isn't Casper The Ghost, they interact with different people growing up. I don't get it. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think of Iman who married David Bowie if you know who I'm on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She is very very beautiful and elegant in my opinion. Bowie is awesome ofcourse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    Thanks for the reply. Your post makes a lot of sense! I think they definitely show their true colours on the internet because they are anon and face no reprisals.

When I was younger, I used to wonder how young people who grew up in a multicultural city like London & mingled with various different ethnicities and religions through school/ social clubs, could be so bigoted. I could, in a way, understand the fear of the unknown/ 'other' and them being manipulated by media and such, but really.. this isn't Casper The Ghost, they interact with different people growing up. I don't get it. :beard:
    there dusnt even has to be a reason. like i dislik the concept of homosexuality beacus its just not allowed in islam. i have no real logical explanation, as gay ppl dnt effect me in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Lol 2daii was my first sheesh it was 3 hours long :eek:
    Yikes!!! How was it? made any friends?

ReputationRep:
    we shud so get married

Is there any girl on here you *haven't* used the proposal line on? :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.