Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I might sound stupid here but the 2Birds video interview invite says that the deadline is Sunday the 1st of March. Does this mean we can still do it on the Sunday, or is it Saturday midnight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChristinaST)
    I have a face-to-face interview for the Manchester office! Have you heard back?
    I have a telephone interview tomorrow. When is your face to face? How was the telephone? Competency?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawwwwwwwwgal)
    Pinsent Masons Offer!
    (Original post by NT2802)
    Me too!
    Me three! I'm taking the later two weeks.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Able star)
    I might sound stupid here but the 2Birds video interview invite says that the deadline is Sunday the 1st of March. Does this mean we can still do it on the Sunday, or is it Saturday midnight?
    I bet it will be 23.59 on Sunday so they can review it on the Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    I have a telephone interview tomorrow. When is your face to face? How was the telephone? Competency?

I've not booked a date for it yet, only just got the email about it! The telephone interview was all competency and motivation questions. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    If I havent heard back from Covington or Macfarlanes is it likely a PFO?

ReputationRep:
    vac scheme offer from simmons! finally some good news anyone else going to be at simmons over summer for the second scheme?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Did you have a latham singapore interview yet? how did it go?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had BOnd Dickinson assessment centre or dwf interview? if you can give me any tips it would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone/does anyone know someone who has received a PFO from IM either today or yesterday for the Northern offices? The wait is driving me mad!

Also TLT Manchester or Clyde & Co Manchester anyone? It's nearly a month now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChristinaST)
    I've still not heard anything from travers... Applying in October haha I assume they're not too keen
    Im also waiting on these two!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingojango)
    Has anyone/does anyone know someone who has received a PFO from IM either today or yesterday for the Northern offices? The wait is driving me mad!

Also TLT Manchester or Clyde & Co Manchester anyone? It's nearly a month now!
    Yes, a few friends got rejections today from Leeds IM. I applied to Sheffield and still haven't heard. Which Office/Stream did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    Yes, a few friends got rejections today from Leeds IM. I applied to Sheffield and still haven't heard. Which Office/Stream did you apply to?
    Manchester PLS. Completed my interview on the 8th but still haven't heard. I know someone said that they had spoken to Nicola Stanley and she said that we would hear by this week but the interview itself said by the 20th and it just seems really random in terms of who hears. Really like IM though so hoping for the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boolive)
    Im also waiting on these two!
    Emailed Travers about a week ago for an update - they said that they were still reviewing applications and conducting interviews, however they were unsure how many more interviews they would hold.

Doesnt sound particularly promising to me =/

ReputationRep:
    Any more replies for IM London? Either PLS or BLS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pp93)
    Yeah they called the Monday after with an offer all the best!
    Well done! Mine didn't go too well :-(

Haven't heard back yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkykate)
    Thanks, I hope so! For the Leeds office. Should have applied earlier - they've already had a few ACs I think! Have you applied there too?
    How did it go? I applied for London and been waiting for ages for a response but it's definitely not looking good.

ReputationRep:
    Reed Smith and Cleary PFO. yes Cleary rejection clearly came by post.

ReputationRep:
    PFOs from Baker and 2 Birds today. Now that's what I call closure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benm182)
    If I havent heard back from Covington or Macfarlanes is it likely a PFO?
    RE: Covington not necessarily. I received an interview offer at the start of March (and was eventually interviewed on March 18) last year so there's still some hope!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.