Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    I just got a second confirmation email? Should I just assume it was a mistake?
    same! i got one from my college and then one again today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecake123)
    same! i got one from my college and then one again today
    I think everyone did! If I'm not mistaken the first was just to inform you that your application had been received, while the second was to brief you? Or did you guys get the same email twice hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehtarik)
    I think everyone did! If I'm not mistaken the first was just to inform you that your application had been received, while the second was to brief you? Or did you guys get the same email twice hahah
    yeah i think so lol
    its getting scary now

ReputationRep:
    I still didn't get my New College acknowledgement! They did say end of October, so they have until Friday, but they're making me a nervous mess D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowflake39)
    Hi, I just emailed ChCh and they said any picture as long as it's good quality of any size.
    Thanks, I was searching for ID Card photo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebklaine)
    I still didn't get my New College acknowledgement! They did say end of October, so they have until Friday, but they're making me a nervous mess D:
    Called them last week and called them today, they said that we have until the 28th to get it. if you dont get it by then definitely give them a call. I got mine a few hours ago after i called.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    oooh, another LMH person! There really aren't many of us on this thread, lol xD
    I don't think it's a very popular choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandraxmarie)
    I don't think it's a very popular choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, no, it's really not :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowflake39)
    Hi, I just emailed ChCh and they said any picture as long as it's good quality of any size.
    Thanks. I just sent a passport size/quality email photo just to be sure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pcabezas)
    I have also applied for those 3 scotish unis, for Biochemistry though
    haha
    That's great! Did you hear back from any of them?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!
    When does Oxford give out interviews?? I've got my acknowledgement email and everything, but I'm getting worried as I still haven't received any confirmation as to whether I have or haven't been invited to interview...!!! so stressed
    good luck everyone!!
    xxxx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambre)
    Hi guys!
    When does Oxford give out interviews?? I've got my acknowledgement email and everything, but I'm getting worried as I still haven't received any confirmation as to whether I have or haven't been invited to interview...!!! so stressed
    good luck everyone!!
    xxxx
    Late November

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Late November

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDHOrchard)
    right here
    ayyyy are you having fun w/ the HAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adynaton)
    That's great! Did you hear back from any of them?
    I have got an offer to study in Glasgow D And you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    HAT people. How are you feeling about it? How is preparation going?
    Sometimes I'm like
    yes
    I got it

and then other times (like today) i'm like WTF AM I DOING SHOULDVE APPLIED TO CAMBRIDGE NEVER GOING TO GET PAST IT IM GOING TO GET 2/100

hbu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pcabezas)
    I have got an offer to study in Glasgow D And you??
    Same here! I was so relieved when I got the email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehollowcrown)
    Sometimes I'm like
    yes
    I got it

and then other times (like today) i'm like WTF AM I DOING SHOULDVE APPLIED TO CAMBRIDGE NEVER GOING TO GET PAST IT IM GOING TO GET 2/100

hbu
    Yeah sometimes I think I have a chance of being in the 'medium' to 'very good' bracket based on my history teacher's marking and comments but then other times I feel like I'll be one of those people who gets like 33 and gets a straight rejection! It's so scary tbh and I feel like other people's schools probably can coach them more (like private schools and stuff, making me feel somewhat disadvantaged!).

If you got 2/100 lol, I don't think you'll do that badly but how tf should I now lol. I have no idea how it's going to go! hopefully we both get interviews!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adynaton)
    Same here! I was so relieved when I got the email
    Me too! It's so nice to know that you will at least get into one if all your other options say no! However, I'd rather get into Oxford (Being ultra optimistic haha), or Edinburgh (As a more realistic option)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    Yeah sometimes I think I have a chance of being in the 'medium' to 'very good' bracket based on my history teacher's marking and comments but then other times I feel like I'll be one of those people who gets like 33 and gets a straight rejection! It's so scary tbh and I feel like other people's schools probably can coach them more (like private schools and stuff, making me feel somewhat disadvantaged!).

If you got 2/100 lol, I don't think you'll do that badly but how tf should I now lol. I have no idea how it's going to go! hopefully we both get interviews!
    lol I have had no coaching my teacher thinks he coaches but he just sits there and reads the mark scheme I'm like sir that doesn't help I can do that myself
    But it is pyaaaa scary it's hit me over the past few days how much depends on doing well in the exam
    I hope we both do! Literally all I want is an interview because I've done too much work on this application to not be devastated if I don't at least get something to acknowledge it!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.