Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    mini meltdown because of my friend being triggering like i swear to god she always does this. i get that she has an ED too and needs to talk about stuff sometimes. but like UGH why cant she leave me alone im not safe riight now and dont need her making me feel worse but cant tell her to stop or she will rage at me or whatever

just want to be left alone because im a stupid useless friend who cant even comfort people

can't do this
    Not useless at all :nah: You're fabby. It's just you're ill too and she's putting you in a bad place, inadvertently. As long as you phrase it kindly and diplomatically, she should be a good friend and talk to someone else without taking offence :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Off to see the crisis team. so scared

ReputationRep:
    I suspect the trazodone I started taking last weekend isn't working as well as I initially thought. Then again I have been staying up late the last few nights and messed up my sleeping pattern (not that it was much of a pattern to begin with). Going to give it til Sunday and if I'm still struggling to sleep I can increase the dose. As my psych put it "one or two tablets, don't go crazy" :P My GP was fairly funny when I was given them, to start with he clearly didn't know what they were and seemed to think I could take them every now and again which isn't how it's supposed to work and also he asked when I had started having trouble sleeping. I can remember lying awake at night when I was in primary school. Though then my thoughts were more "why am I not allowed to stay up until I get tired" rather than "I need sleep this is so annoying".
    Going to hope I feel more awake later and get some work done but right now I just want to nap. I only just got over the two weeks of midday naps I needed to take last time I had one because I was exhausted, it's not worth the havoc it plays with my day.
    Also my pupils are constantly doing the suspiciously dilated thing again which is interesting but it does look a bit strange.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Good luck sweetie :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Well done sweetie :hugs: Unfortunately cannot rep you. Stupid TSR :grumble:

Will try xxx

You're spot on with what you say, tbh. And yeah, they are only for mental illnesses. So they should really be a bit more useful.

Spoke to duty nurse, he told me to go to A&E if things get worse

Ah tiz a pain though isn't it, coz then you can't predict and never know where you are with your sleep :sadnod:

:eek: Gotta love the Vaughan :lol:
    Sending hugs :hugs: Here if you wanna talk, make sure you go to A&E if you need to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    mini meltdown because of my friend being triggering like i swear to god she always does this. i get that she has an ED too and needs to talk about stuff sometimes. but like UGH why cant she leave me alone im not safe riight now and dont need her making me feel worse but cant tell her to stop or she will rage at me or whatever

just want to be left alone because im a stupid useless friend who cant even comfort people

can't do this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I completely understand this :hugs: You want to be a good friend by helping them but making yourself worse in the process :sadnod:

You're not stupid or useless at all :hugs:

-------------------

Got another job interview! Sick of having interviews and then not getting the job. Makes me feel rubbish and crushes my already dwindling self-esteem but I am determined to get this one.

Haven't been feeling overly bad over the last few days really. Instead of having low-level anxiety all the time it now just comes in intense bursts. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Sending hugs :hugs: Here if you wanna talk, make sure you go to A&E if you need to

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks hun :hugs:

(Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Got another job interview! Sick of having interviews and then not getting the job. Makes me feel rubbish and crushes my already dwindling self-esteem but I am determined to get this one.

Haven't been feeling overly bad over the last few days really. Instead of having low-level anxiety all the time it now just comes in intense bursts. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh good luck! Sorry it's demotivating though, I can relate to that from past experience :sadnod: Sorry the anxiety has been really bad too

ReputationRep:
    Oooh good luck! Sorry it's demotivating though, I can relate to that from past experience :sadnod: Sorry the anxiety has been really bad too
    Cheers TLG

Huge hugs for you, hope you feel better soon :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Cheers TLG

Huge hugs for you, hope you feel better soon :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks hun :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well done sweetie :hugs: Unfortunately cannot rep you. Stupid TSR :grumble:

Will try xxx

You're spot on with what you say, tbh. And yeah, they are only for mental illnesses. So they should really be a bit more useful.

Spoke to duty nurse, he told me to go to A&E if things get worse

Ah tiz a pain though isn't it, coz then you can't predict and never know where you are with your sleep :sadnod:

:eek: Gotta love the Vaughan :lol:
    I'm not easily triggered if you need to talk.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm not easily triggered if you need to talk.
    Bit calmer now, sorry if I alarmed anyone. I don't think it's a good idea for me to PM anyone in here tbh coz what I need is to be able to just talk openly to someone about what's going on (which I have done, and that has helped a lot) but it would be very triggerable for people on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    It's people at school and then it's gonna happen here, I know it.
    school kids can be idiots tbh, I hated school, but once you leave things are so much better! I had no friends at all at school but I made loads at Uni and stuff, people are much more tolerant & friendly once you get away from that whole playground & competitive attitude that you get at school.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Bit calmer now, sorry if I alarmed anyone. I don't think it's a good idea for me to PM anyone in here tbh coz what I need is to be able to just talk openly to someone about what's going on (which I have done, and that has helped a lot) but it would be very triggerable for people on here
    glad you had someone to talk to and you feel better

always here.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    glad you had someone to talk to and you feel better

always here.
    Thanks. Sorry for being annoying and cryptic. It's just

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's very much to do with the worse one of the two things we are not permitted to discuss on here

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    sigh. so, so sad.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's very much to do with the worse one of the two things we are not permitted to discuss on here

Spoiler:
    Show
    As I said I'm not triggered at all by that topic if you need someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    So i''m off my section and now an informal patient Discharge planning meeting next Thursday
    :woo:
    Proud of you, and hope thursday goes well
    :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

:jumphug:
    On facebook if you need a chat, hope your gonna be ok hun :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As I said I'm not triggered at all by that topic if you need someone
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    :jumphug:
    On facebook if you need a chat, hope your gonna be ok hun :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks ladies

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.