Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Holloway road becomes exit only closer to kick off, you'll have to use Highbury & Islington or Archway if you can be bothered to walk up Holloway road

ReputationRep:
    Imagine not getting off at H and I and doing a check back to have a giggle at the brilliantly named 'The Famous ****'.

Imagine

What!!!!What!!!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt mind Cavani coming in tbh as he's been playing on the wing and boasts and impressive record. He's a bit of a bottler though but not more than Giroud or Higuain. Cavani seems like he'd get more goals than Benzema tbh because of the way he plays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    I wouldnt mind Cavani coming in tbh as he's been playing on the wing and boasts and impressive record. He's a bit of a bottler though but not more than Giroud or Higuain. Cavani seems like he'd get more goals than Benzema tbh because of the way he plays.
    Cavani ain't clinical fam, Benzema would bang them in nicely.

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't mind Cavani. What a phrase! Who are we? united/ chelsea fans?

I wouldn't mind being on receiving end of some bedroom acrobats from emilia Clarke as well.

ReputationRep:
    Lewandowski > most of our rumoured striker targets tbh

Aboslutely love him

ReputationRep:
    Major lolage at thinking Benzema's clinical ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Benzema doesnt really have an impressive record but I'd still back him to score more than Giroud. Lewa would be the best option but I wouldnt mind Cavani as he has the skills and is supposed to be going through a slump while posting great numbers from the wing. If this is crap cavani then what is a good cavani?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Leave those Turkish delight and come out of the wardrobe already, Edmund.

Cavani is more clinical.

ReputationRep:
    Benzema handled Yaya Toure today like a boss though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I've never really rated Benzema tbh. I think his attitude stinks and the he'd disrupt the stable environment around the squad

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...al-lord-harris

What games are these lot playing at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I've never really rated Benzema tbh. I think his attitude stinks and the he'd disrupt the stable environment around the squad
    I've rated him but totally agree with the second bit. Then again I keep hearing we need more ***** in the team :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    I've rated him but totally agree with the second bit. Then again I keep hearing we need more ***** in the team :confused:
    In terms of on field aggression? I think we have alot of that already in the squad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    In terms of on field aggression? I think we have alot of that already in the squad.
    No in terms of being an actual ****. Like I'm told we need them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Lewandowski > most of our rumoured striker targets tbh

Aboslutely love him
    Would be surreal if we land him. But I'm not believing it in the slightest at the moment. Not at all.

ReputationRep:
    Benzema's goal against man city D:

ReputationRep:
    We're making a fair amount from loan fees these days. Jenkinson £2m, Szczesny £1m with Joel Campbell, Podolski, Sanogo probably earning a fair whack as well. All adds up.

Can we just sell Joel Campbell as well? happy to take £8m for him so Wenger can take his net spend back to £0m and so I can use that fact as a stick to beat rival clubs.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...le-daniel-levy

Love this. ''Doing a Spurs'' should be a thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    We're making a fair amount from loan fees these days. Jenkinson £2m, Szczesny £1m with Joel Campbell, Podolski, Sanogo probably earning a fair whack as well. All adds up.

Can we just sell Joel Campbell as well? happy to take £8m for him so Wenger can take his net spend back to £0m and so I can use that fact as a stick to beat rival clubs.
    No chance we get £8m for one goal joel

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.