The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3840
Just realised I'm way behind my plan for C4, C3 and M1! So am now going to spend as much of the day as I can handle on catching up. Just did two hours on Parametric equations+differentiation! Let's all hustle today!
After half an hour gonna do a quiz for bio and physics from the gochimo app.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the next couple of hours I will try to finish going through my unit 4 Biology notes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I just got my motivation back after doing nothing for a couple of days. Exams in a week. I need to learn everything. Will begin at 12:30pm LET'S DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Reply 3844
Oh my absolute goodness.

These past few days have consisted of me doing nothing which constitutes as proper revision. I unfortunately haven't been able to do much but I mean, I spent the other day colouring in my bedroom windows using felt pens to help me revise for chemistry unit 5 and although it made memorising the colours that little bit easier as well as the fact it looked mega pretty, it isn't what I should've been doing. :nope:

I've also been kinda all over the place with my studying.. jumping from Chemistry to Maths and back to Chemistry within the space of an hour, possibly bc I've been feeling slightly overwhelmed by what I have to complete by the end of this week...which clearly resulted in me barely getting anything done for any of them.

Anyway, I've decided that today I am going to focus on my Chemistry unit 2 resit until it is done. Maybe if I start simple then it'll give me more confidence to study for my Unit 5 exams.

I'm also beginning at 12:30. We can do this. (yay) :'3
Reply 3845
Starting with Energetics.
Okay. Time to do Physics for 2 hours
Smashed a bio unit 4 paper this morning, now planning geography 40 markers. How do people feel about revising more than one subject in a day? I get too bored just doing one...
back from tutor so starting "revision" quite late.
Gunna do a Biology Unit 4 paper.
Reply 3849
Okay, I've finished writing my notes + have memorized that topic so now I'm moving onto Kinetics.
Argh, my concentration levels are at rock bottom today, did half a D1 paper then I went outside and then snacked and I just feel like my revision is going so slowly - blah.

Going to resume that D1 paper now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3851
I've just completed Kinetics, so I'm going to start Equilibria next but first I'm going to have breakfast bc I just realised I forgot to eat this morning, then I'll have lunch then I'll continue.
Okay plan of attack for today:
Finish June 2008 FP2 paper
Do June 2014 International FP2 paper under exam conditions
Make notes on utilitarianism
Rewatch Les Choristes
Reply 3853
procratinated for abit but Im back.

chem 2 paper - lets see what I get.
possibly might do some chem 4 revision and then a core 4 paper?
I am going to do some AS Biology and AS Computer Science past questions.
Reply 3855
Procrastinated for 3 hours after 3 hours of work! I need help. Gonna go and finish C4 vectors!
gonna plough through suburbanisation, counter-urbanisation and re urbanisation for world cities geog rn.
From 15:30 - 21:30

- Go over physics notes
-Do mixed exercises for s1 Chapter 5-9
Finally managed to muddle through the D1 paper and I did so badly! I forgot basic things - I need to revise the content first and do some questions on linear programming before I can attempt another past paper.

Anyways, will hopefully do the Biology Specimen paper 1 now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have English Language CCEA tomorrow and have no clue how to revise for it. Help?

Latest

Trending

Trending