Name:  BsRRZddIIAIN3gq.jpg-large.jpeg
Views: 172
Size:  65.1 KB

Typical Turk. NE DIYON LA...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihateusernames)
    merhaba!

oo whats ur dissertation on? good luck
    Looking if a particular family of proteins exist in subpopulations of immune cells which are resident in breast tissues and then comparing if the amount of those proteins are highter or lower in those subpopulations of immune cells infilitrating primary human breast tumours. I did some stuff on blood too, but it doesn't seem to fit in with the story of the dissertation so it was a bit of a waste of time

(Original post by cem101)
    thats right, I'm flawless.

also, what do you study? good luck on disso
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)

Welcome to the best society on TSR where the thread becomes inactive for months and then suddenly bursts to life with angry debates and too many conversations about Turkish food. :wavey:

Feel free to introduce yourself.
    It feels like I'm doing too much talking on this thread because my dissertation is due in on Wednesday and for some reason writing nonsense here relaxs me a bit
    Thanks
    My name is Bahar. I'm 19 years old. I live in Ankara. I study computer engineering in Ankara University. Thats all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KloroFloro)
    Thanks
    My name is Bahar. I'm 19 years old. I live in Ankara. I study computer engineering in Ankara University. Thats all
    very nice name. good english too, hosgeldin.

ReputationRep:
    very nice name. good english too, hosgeldin.
    Thanks. Hoşbulduk

ReputationRep:
    Il be honest im pretty nosey sp i will. I have twitter but its not a persnal account - was trying to promote my science blog. Its @unmaskinthebody. Dont use it anymore and the blogs crap lol got bored when i realised no one gives a **** haha at least it looked gd on my ps

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's so cool

i just noticed i actually come up on google lol
    Link?

any muslims fasting?
    Try to whenever i can

Looking if a particular family of proteins exist in subpopulations of immune cells which are resident in breast tissues and then comparing if the amount of those proteins are highter or lower in those subpopulations of immune cells infilitrating primary human breast tumours. I did some stuff on blood too, but it doesn't seem to fit in with the story of the dissertation so it was a bit of a waste of time
    wow what are your findings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosewater1)

Link?

Try to whenever i can
    I won't link it as its a really bad pic of me but as i said my twitter and stuff is all open so no hiding

I've been fasting since I was 7. I just find it incredibly easy, I don't know how though.

ReputationRep:
    Any turk got a place in city university london?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wow what are your findings?
    That I need more people to be certain about my findings
    (potentially found a new way to activate certain immune cells in the body which are often suppressed or manipulated by cancer cells, but I don't really believe my results)

(Original post by turkishlegacy)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not me, but congratulations for getting a place at such a good uni

ReputationRep:
    😊 haha thanks

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    #TeamUCL

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying cem

ReputationRep:
    (potentially found a new way to activate certain immune cells in the body which are often suppressed or manipulated by cancer cells, but I don't really believe my results)

Not me, but congratulations for getting a place at such a good uni
    So cool so are you studying biomedical science or something else? And what uni u at? Finally another turk that doing sciencey stuff all the turks i know either work in a kebab shop or did business haha. Serious tho at my uni there was only me and another turk and a half turk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So cool so are you studying biomedical science or something else? And what uni u at? Finally another turk that doing sciencey stuff all the turks i know either work in a kebab shop or did business haha. Serious tho at my uni there was only me and another turk and a half turk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm actually a graduate already I'm doing my masters now but it's going to finish literally next week, meaning I need to start earning money :afraid:

Does City not have a Turkish Society? There was quite a few at QMUL (my old uni).

And there's nothing wrong with doing business. My older brother did it and he's pretty rich now.
    Scientists, on the other hand, never earn much in this country.

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying cem
    Statistics, hoping to go into finance/accounting. would've been sensible to study Accounting & Finance but Ucl don't do it...........

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually a graduate already I'm doing my masters now but it's going to finish literally next week, meaning I need to start earning money :afraid:

Does City not have a Turkish Society? There was quite a few at QMUL (my old uni).

And there's nothing wrong with doing business. My older brother did it and he's pretty rich now.
    Scientists, on the other hand, never earn much in this country.
    Cool i thought ur dissertation seemed a bit advanced for bsc level.

I went st georges and nah just a handful if ppl. I randonly met a turk that worked at my uni too and her bf who was iranian but spoke turkish but that was it. Me and my only polish in the uni friend joked bout starting a polturk soc but ealised wed only have 5 members lol

And ye i agree nothing wrong with it i just feel like turkish parents dont encourage any other subject. And ye tge moneys crap for scientists

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does anyone recommend learning another language at uni? thinking of learning arabic and spanish or mandarin. maybe advance my german a bit too.

need to start networking as soon as i hit uni.

ReputationRep:
    I won't link it as its a really bad pic of me but as i said my twitter and stuff is all open so no hiding

I've been fasting since I was 7. I just find it incredibly easy, I don't know how though.
    Lucky you, i get really hungry when fasting here in the uk, and thirsty in turkey

So i take it we'll be hearing your name in the news some time soon?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone recommend learning another language at uni? thinking of learning arabic and spanish or mandarin. maybe advance my german a bit too.

need to start networking as soon as i hit uni.
    Well language societies do rather quickly turn into dating society

So i take it we'll be hearing your name in the news some time soon?
    Not gonna happen with my poor data

But everyone needs some ambition right?

ReputationRep:
    Well language societies do rather quickly turn into dating society
    sounds like there's a story there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.