Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Somali Society Mk III Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Is there any girl on here you *haven't* used the proposal line on? :rofl:
    idk, its not gettin me anywhere so prolly give up soon :lol:. dnt think ima ever get married without bein rich. the world we live in so corrupt. currently learnin how to discount future value to current principal. fkn gains. i can tell u hw much any amount in the future is worth today if u give me an investment product stating monthly/quarterly/annual return (Deductin inflation rate). investment apprisal ftw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    She is very very beautiful and elegant in my opinion. Bowie is awesome ofcourse.
    Maybe in her early days but her looks are fading shes still very elegant though ngl

With the amount of money shes got, she should send some funds to somalia.
    Have you ever used her makeup brand btw? I wanna try some items sometime but not sure if they're good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    idk, its not gettin me anywhere so prolly give up soon :lol:. dnt think ima ever get married without bein rich. the world we live in so corrupt. currently learnin how to discount future value to current principal. fkn gains. i can tell u hw much any amount in the future is worth today if u give me an investment product stating monthly/quarterly/annual return (Deductin inflation rate). investment apprisal ftw.
    Money isnt everything

ReputationRep:
    Money isnt everything
    ahh.. see alot of ppl say that. but the harsh reality is rich > poor. thts somethin ppl say when they cnt get with a rich bloke im afraid.

ReputationRep:
    ahh.. see alot of ppl say that. but the harsh reality is rich > poor. thts somethin ppl say when they cnt get with a rich bloke im afraid.
    Believe it or not but i'd rather have a guy who earns an average salary who treats me like a Queen than a filthy rick arrogant snob who idolises money.

ReputationRep:
    Believe it or not but i'd rather have a guy who earns an average salary who treats me like a Queen than a filthy rick arrogant snob who idolises money.
    do not believe it, at all. wut is average to u? 24k? lmao

ReputationRep:
    do not believe it, at all. wut is average to u? 24k? lmao
    Yeah. Whether you believe it or not doesn't concern me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Whether you believe it or not doesn't concern me
    y a girls full of sht :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

Looking gorg btw :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    y a girls full of sht :lol:
    Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.

Good night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    :yep:

Looking gorg btw :mmm:
    Thanks

How you been?

ReputationRep:
    Yikes!!! How was it? made any friends?
    Lol yeh I made friends when I enrolled then I made different friends when I started lool. Some travelled from different parts of england bless them

ReputationRep:
    Salaam all! Haven't been on TSR for a while . How are you all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

How you been?
    No problemo.
    I've been ok Alhamdulillah, just a bit ill atm but alls good..what about you? Hows uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Lol yeh I made friends when I enrolled then I made different friends when I started lool. Some travelled from different parts of england bless them
    Ikr. I've met people from everywhere too. Quite a few brazillians at my uni in partic

Glad you had fun

ReputationRep:
    Ikr. I've met people from everywhere too. Quite a few brazillians at my uni in partic

Glad you had fun
    Gyal I did not have fun, uni life is hectic. I think I prefer college.

Wow that AWESOME beautiful

ReputationRep:
    Maybe in her early days but her looks are fading shes still very elegant though ngl

With the amount of money shes got, she should send some funds to somalia.
    Have you ever used her makeup brand btw? I wanna try some items sometime but not sure if they're good
    Ofcourse, everyone's looks fade eventually. Still looks amazing for a duuq though! lol

She actually does give to Somalia, I remember watching a doc about it years ago. She focuses on East Africa & Africa in general. I prefer her over other somali women in the media (not that there are many). They all seem to hop onto the FGM bandwagon as their claim to fame- charity edition.:rolleyes: Ceeb.

Yeah I have, many years ago though lol so I can't say if its good or not now. It was good when I tried it though!

ReputationRep:
    there dusnt even has to be a reason. like i dislik the concept of homosexuality beacus its just not allowed in islam. i have no real logical explanation, as gay ppl dnt effect me in the slightest.
    Really? I think there has to be a reason though. You can't just dislike an entire group of people for no reason lol. Their reasons are usually racial superiority and such.

You dislike homosexuals because of Islam, there's your reason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brown shuga)
    Salaam all! Haven't been on TSR for a while . How are you all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good alhamdulillah. Started uni so not been on tsr much lol. You?

(Original post by Biryani007)
    No problemo.
    I've been ok Alhamdulillah, just a bit ill atm but alls good..what about you? Hows uni?
    Aww get well soon!! :hug:
    Uni is ok. I think I had high expectations lol. The people are open amd friendly, its just that the course is quite overwhelming. I feel like they haven't eased us into it and it just hit me like a ton of bricks and the lecturers dont really interact with the students that much which is completely different to college. Its supposed to get more interesting after a whole so i'm going to stick with it and be more positive i'A

(Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Gyal I did not have fun, uni life is hectic. I think I prefer college.

Wow that AWESOME beautiful
    I miss college!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Invest in a voice recoder/ dictaphone.
    Or use the one in your phone
    I befriend people like you in my course! I have one of those bricky phones that don't record and just never bought a voice recorder but people are too kind masaAllah that they always send it to me or download it for me on my usb!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.