Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, does anyone have any updates for Fidelity ( Mult-Asset Grad).

Also I applied last week and the status is still showing as 'your application has been submitted to our database and will be processed shortly'.

Getting a bit worried that there is some technical issue which has resulted in the application not being processed...or maybe I am simply not patient enough... it is just on previous occasions I have been updated far more rapidly (although with bad news at the end!) with such status not on display.

ReputationRep:
    Is this for graduate??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay42)
    Sorry to hear that! I applied for off-cycle too and got the test passed email 3 weeks ago, nothing since then..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How do you know you passed if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brian_sp12)
    Yes I did.
    When did you have your interview, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKRP)
    When did you have your interview, if you don't mind me asking?
    Last week. You interviewed as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brian_sp12)
    Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Doing an SJT again would be pretty stange, and it said in the Email they sent to me that you would undergo a situational exercise. Do you remember if it said directly in your mail that there would be a paper-based test?
    Yeah just had a look. It said there would be a paper-based SHL numerical reasoning aptitude test and then has a warning saying you must meet the benchmark otherwise you'll be asked to leave. It then said you must meet the minimum benchmark in the motivational interview after, otherwise again, you'll be asked to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    JPMorgan Markets Update: No first rounds this year, straight to Assessment Centre!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    JPMorgan Markets Update: No first rounds this year, straight to Assessment Centre!
    Did you get an invite? And how do you know this?

ReputationRep:
    Info without sources is like no info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Yeah just had a look. It said there would be a paper-based SHL numerical reasoning aptitude test and then has a warning saying you must meet the benchmark otherwise you'll be asked to leave. It then said you must meet the minimum benchmark in the motivational interview after, otherwise again, you'll be asked to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for checking, much appreciated! In mine it didn't mention that. Wonder if we still have to do it though..

ReputationRep:
    Think BAML are reviewing applications now.

Received an email which wasn't intended for me indicating they are now looking through applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polecon)
    Think BAML are reviewing applications now.

Received an email which wasn't intended for me indicating they are now looking through applications.
    How do you know it wasn't intended for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBankinator)
    Did you get an invite? And how do you know this?
    HR came to my target uni today and I just asked them about the process and they said they changed the process to what I mentioned above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    Info without sources is like no info
    HR came to my target uni today and I just asked them about the process and they said they changed the process to what I mentioned above.

ReputationRep:
    for all divisions or just ibd or ST?

ReputationRep:

we were all in need to know you go to a target uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    How do you know it wasn't intended for you?
    They emailed me again saying 'copied your email address rather than candidate’s next to you in our system. '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBankinator)
    for all divisions or just ibd or ST?
    Markets only

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    we were all in need to know you go to a target uni!
    You asked for a source, you got a source - pipe down

ReputationRep:
    You asked for a source, you got a source - pipe down
    the public might be interested in more details, feel free to share

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.