She edited it, not delete lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh Sorry Asma :teehee: she should have mentioned edited not deleted tbh

ReputationRep:
    2354198705080/80-0-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Oh Sorry Assman :teehee: she should have mentioned edited not deleted tbh
    I don't think you should say that, well, maybe u can, if I said that, I'd be the most DISRESPECTFUL being ever.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone here talks alot of :poo: infact were all full of it literally. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Guys, im sorry for being an A.S.S and not knowing how to joke or take insults. I apologise for being 'retarded' as mr T 999 says and' Lame' as hamza772000 and mypetpikachu said.
    I can happily permantely leave this thread if i have upset anyone
    I hate making people feel guilty and it seems to be an awful habit of mine, which i dont like.
    I did not make this post for attention or any reassurance. I am seriously feel like absolute sh*T. I snap back at people i provoke. I never noticed this habit of mine before, i noticed it on TSR.

Sorry for making anyone feel guilty, i swear its not intentional.

ReputationRep:
    Some people don't understand basic forum coding. You can write anything in code, for example...

(Original post by Mr Adolf Hitler 666)
    Hey guys. SIEG HEIL.

ReputationRep:
    //787777

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I don't think you should say that, well, maybe u can, if I said that, I'd be the most DISRESPECTFUL being ever.

Sorry I wrote that by mistake it was supposed to say asma. Damn auto correct changed it to assman lol :teehee:
    Didn't realized until I posted it

ReputationRep:
    65+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrs x 6969)
    I'm a massive crumpet.
    You alright mate?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Sorry I wrote that by mistake it was supposed to say asma. Damn auto correct changed it to assman lol :teehee:
    Didn't realized until I posted it
    I'm not sure how much truth there actually is in that statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    Some people don't understand basic forum coding. You can write anything in code, for example...
    Code:
    Hey guys. SIEG HEIL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Guys, im sorry for being an A.S.S and not knowing how to joke or take insults. I apologise for being 'retarded' as mr T 999 says and' Lame' as hamza772000 and mypetpikachu said.
    I hate making people feel guilty and it seems to be an awful habit of mine, which i dont like.
    I did not make this post for attention or any reassurance. I am seriously feel like absolute sh*T. I snap back at people i provoke. I never noticed this habit of mine before, i noticed it on TSR.

It's okay :console: :hugs:

By being on this thread you realized your bad habits, which you would have never known in real life. Take this as a learning experience, your still young you have to time to polish the edges :wink:

So don't feel bad :h: :emog:

ReputationRep:

Don't Worry.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    333*2=666 :devil:

ReputationRep:

Aw asma, dont worry, ur not an ass at all :hugs:
    Everyone have their disadvantages and advantages, its normal. As long as u realise that, then ur fine. Dont feel guilty pls
    U havent upset me at all :h:
    :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.