Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    HIV

(Am I a bad person for thinking that when it comes to the Armed Forces? )
    That was my immediate thought as well :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    That was my immediate thought as well :p:
    phew

A lover at every port and all that (never mind the on board shannigans...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Symptomatic HIV / AIDS

Also are the plaques Kaposi's sarcoma?

(Am I a bad person for thinking that when it comes to the Armed Forces? )
    I also thought this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I also thought this...
    Although I suppose a differential could be that he could simply have psoriasis with an unrelated infection causing the pyrexia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Yes I wasn't particularly thinking, it was a morning stupid post.

Nah don't worry about it, I need to be picked up on it or I go too far. I worry that at some point I will end up as one of those people. I know how easy it is. I have friends just like it.

Ps. City acadamy. If you are there I am the team lead

What is TMDU? I think I am being thick...
    I'm going back to my old school in luton. I've no idea what city academy is but a quick google tells me it's a dance school O_o?

TMDU is the research exchance program in Japan, you'll hear about it next year. 10 interviewees for 5 places

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Not all state schools are rat infested hell holes.
    hah I never said it was mate... mine was quite nice tbh, albeit it was a specalist technology one outside of any major city

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    If I tell you he was recently in the navy? Steriotypes are there for a reason...
    That just makes it too easy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    is it normal for practice papers to be really hard?! im a first year, got a good mark in feb exams (and found them quite easy-ish) but I can hardly do any of these practice papers after loads of revision, with exams on monday.. eeek.
    rant over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dooodles)
    is it normal for practice papers to be really hard?! im a first year, got a good mark in feb exams (and found them quite easy-ish) but I can hardly do any of these practice papers after loads of revision, with exams on monday.. eeek.
    rant over
    I've yet to find someone who finds practise papers easy. Don't worry about it, on the day you'll realise you know more than you thought! You've obv put the work into it so stop stressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buzzcat)
    I'm going back to my old school in luton. I've no idea what city academy is but a quick google tells me it's a dance school O_o?

TMDU is the research exchance program in Japan, you'll hear about it next year. 10 interviewees for 5 places
    Congrats!

I haven't looked yet tbh I picked based on post code - ie as near as possible. If it is that would be pretty awesome

Oh and city of london academy not city academy, I was being lazy.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Done - pick your month of subdom wisely...
    Ta, it'll have to be august because I'll have finished exams by then and I spend enough time on here as it is :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Don't know if you guys have seen this webiste.

It was poted on my facebook homepage and thought I should share.

In other news, exams start in 2 days. The cramming is very much in full swing. Why do I never learn???
    Cheers for that link! Will definitely make use of some of those.

Good luck with the exams!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else use gpnotebook.co.uk? It's such a gem!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I love being home for summer... alllllmycollege friends are still here didn't go to uni.. had to come homeearly because working tomorrow tho boo but ahsd a great shift at work today on CCU, nursesa amazing on there, taught me so so much! and sister offered me a permanent job cos they need a few more hcas.. but can't take it 'cos have to go back to pesky med school in september. haha. LOVE BEING HOME

-i would edit this to correct spelling but i really don't care that much.
    hope you're enjoying the sunshine people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Ahhh I love being home for summer... alllllmycollege friends are still here didn't go to uni.. had to come homeearly because working tomorrow tho boo but ahsd a great shift at work today on CCU, nursesa amazing on there, taught me so so much! and sister offered me a permanent job cos they need a few more hcas.. but can't take it 'cos have to go back to pesky med school in september. haha. LOVE BEING HOME

-i would edit this to correct spelling but i really don't care that much.
    hope you're enjoying the sunshine people
    Drunk or bad keyboard? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just saw Feeder, Pendulum DJing and Example on campus. Fairly reasonably day, although Pendulum completely buggered my hip- big bruise over my ASIS already.

And I shook hands with Aled ****ing Jones!

ReputationRep:
    Yet another birthday spent revising for exams. Life as the eternal student has it's draw backs. Ah well, I know how to live, half a pot of half price Ben and Jerry's (Tesco's). Happy birthday to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovehotchocolate)
    Yet another birthday spent revising for exams. Life as the eternal student has it's draw backs. Ah well, I know how to live, half a pot of half price Ben and Jerry's (Tesco's). Happy birthday to me
    Happy birthday.

At least you didn't have yours on the day of the very first exam like my mate.

ReputationRep:
    Bleurgh. Last exam on Monday. I dislike the way Keele do OSSEs in preclinical years. Twenty, five minute stations ranging from examinations to measuring prothrombin time. There should be ten stations of eight or so minutes each and they should all be clinical. Some of this stuff people are memorising purely to pass this exam, stuff that they'll never even think about again for the rest of time. It's learning for learning sake... pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovehotchocolate)
    Happy birthday. As a fellow early June baby (next Tues, just in case anyone's interested :p: ) I feel your pain of perpetually exam-subdued birthday celebrations. Hope you have a suitably awesome time once exams are finished.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.