Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
sheep_go_baa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know I am aeons late in the world of TSR, but I just got a chance to watch the episode! I guess Amy always wearing the same shirt makes sense now ;-)
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sheep_go_baa)
I know I am aeons late in the world of TSR, but I just got a chance to watch the episode! I guess Amy always wearing the same shirt makes sense now ;-)
It still doesn't to me, can someone explain? Wouldn't a clone Amy still have a change of clothes? :curious: I feel like I'm missing something here
Ta.
sheep_go_baa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
It still doesn't to me, can someone explain? Wouldn't a clone Amy still have a change of clothes? :curious: I feel like I'm missing something here
Ta.
I was just kidding. Yeah, she'd still have to change clothes, remember she didn't even realise she was a clone. Maybe she has a hundred of those blouses in her wardrobe :holmes:
Bluth.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are people suggesting there was a clone Amy abortion? Because that REALLY won't go down well with the new American audience :s
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sheep_go_baa)
I was just kidding. Yeah, she'd still have to change clothes, remember she didn't even realise she was a clone. Maybe she has a hundred of those blouses in her wardrobe :holmes:
My brain's not working properly today. Thanks
Man-in-the-Moon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just had a thought re the Silence.

Spoiler:
Show
I always wondered why they all looked identical, now I reckon it's because they're all gangers. That would explain why they're all wearing the same clothes perhaps?
Stargatecrazy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Man-in-the-Moon)

Spoiler:
Show
I always wondered why they all looked identical, now I reckon it's because they're all gangers. That would explain why they're all wearing the same clothes perhaps?
Or it could be a racist alien thing...we think they all look the same, they think us humans all look the same :lolz:
Greg1989
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
but equally lots of aliens look identical for example the ood, so i dont really think so on that one, it also wouldnt make sense how the gangers suddenly got the powers to make people forget and control electricity
Man-in-the-Moon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Greg1989)
Spoiler:
Show
but equally lots of aliens look identical for example the ood, so i dont really think so on that one, it also wouldnt make sense how the gangers suddenly got the powers to make people forget and control electricity
Spoiler:
Show
It was more the fact that they all wear exactly the same suits. I was always confused as to why they would all dress like that. I understand that in 1969 the suits might have fitted in, but when no-one can remember what they look like why bother trying to blend in? I definitely think there's some significance to the fact they're all dressed the same. It's brought up a lot how Amy's been wearing the same clothes throughout the series, so I think this applies to the Silents as well.
Stargatecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
It was more the fact that they all wear exactly the same suits. I was always confused as to why they would all dress like that. I understand that in 1969 the suits might have fitted in, but when no-one can remember what they look like why bother trying to blend in? I definitely think there's some significance to the fact they're all dressed the same. It's brought up a lot how Amy's been wearing the same clothes throughout the series, so I think this applies to the Silents as well.
Spoiler:
Show
Haven't a lot of people been wearing the same clothes? Amy, the Doctor, even looking at the promo pics River is wearing the same grey outfit from DotM in Episode 7...:confused::holmes:
Tasneemo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stargatecrazy)
Spoiler:
Show
Haven't a lot of people been wearing the same clothes? Amy, the Doctor, even looking at the promo pics River is wearing the same grey outfit from DotM in Episode 7...:confused::holmes:
Episode 7? how do you know that? I can't even see it in the trailer :/
Stargatecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tasneemo)
Episode 7? how do you know that? I can't even see it in the trailer :/
Someone posted a few promo pictures a while back Um here's one
Spoiler:
Show

And here's the other
Spoiler:
Show
Tasneemo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
somebodys probably already said this, but there are far too many pages to go back and search, so...
Spoiler:
Show
what if Amy was cloned in series 5?
Tasneemo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Someone posted a few promo pictures a while back Um here's one
Spoiler:
Show

And here's the other
Spoiler:
Show
ooh yeah, forgot about them thanks
timeandacrayon
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tasneemo)
somebodys probably already said this, but there are far too many pages to go back and search, so...
Spoiler:
Show
what if Amy was cloned in series 5?
It would be interesting if that was the case but there was the whole thing of copying the DNA from little Amy, I don't know if you can do that with gangers? Also there is that whole three month gap thing!
Tasneemo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by timeandacrayon)
It would be interesting if that was the case but there was the whole thing of copying the DNA from little Amy, I don't know if you can do that with gangers? Also there is that whole three month gap thing!
maybe with later technology? :holmes:
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry to chnge the topic, but:
Spoiler:
Show
Are we assuming that this will be Amy & Rory's last series?
Stargatecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
Sorry to chnge the topic, but:
Spoiler:
Show
Are we assuming that this will be Amy & Rory's last series?
Yeah I just read an article that hinted is was
Spoiler:
Show
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/article-23954395-is-this-the-end-for-rory.do
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lot of questions so far :holmes:

However, the main one: Just who is Harold Saxon? :awesome:
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah I just read an article that hinted is was
Spoiler:
Show
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/article-23954395-is-this-the-end-for-rory.do
Ah, thanks. Not sure how I feel about that.
Spoiler:
Show
Part of me is glad because I find Amy quite annoying, and it might drag on too much if she was the main companion for 3 series', but part of me is always apprehensive about a new companion.
Spoiler:
Show
Unless it's River :love:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.72%
No - but I will (82)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (510)
47.62%

Watched Threads