Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightStarz)
    There is no word limit. The title is at the top of the sheet.
    Thanks.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Just a friendly message to say it is against TSR rules to discuss specifics of interviews so please refrain from asking for them.

Thanks guys! Please continue to report any posts that break this rule

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)
    Just a friendly message to say it is against TSR rules to discuss specifics of interviews so please refrain from asking for them.

Thanks guys! Please continue to report any posts that break this rule
    Ok. Sorry. Don't know the rule.

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry to bother but they said it will be a questionnaire-like a few questions and we write the answers. So is it not a questionnaire? Rather a one question essay? In just 40 min?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    What is your UKCAT ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s7k7)
    Finally got an interview invitation yesterday for the 10th of March
    What is your UKCAT if you don't mind?

ReputationRep:
    I just got a message from kings saying i achieved a competitive score in the interview but not high enough for the first round of offers and that they are still considering my application. Did anyone else get this message?? What is this likely to mean? :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    I just got a message from kings saying i achieved a competitive score in the interview but not high enough for the first round of offers and that they are still considering my application. Did anyone else get this message?? What is this likely to mean? :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've got the same message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just got that too Kinda expected it since I have been waiting for 2 months... Still being considered though (staying optimistic)!

ReputationRep:
    Yea got the same message .............. Little Sad (it's not high enough to give an offer in the first round basically means that on the waiting list probably )but optimistic ( score is competitive) .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep me too ( at least they're getting back to us now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Yea got the same message .............. Little Sad (it's not high enough to give an offer in the first round basically means that on the waiting list probably )but optimistic ( score is competitive) .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Or does it just mean they're holding onto us and comparing us with the next batch of interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baa)
    Or does it just mean they're holding onto us and comparing us with the next batch of interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I doubt that is the case. They will probably tell us at the end of the interview cycle when they have given out all the "first round offers" ..... I.e. People who scored the max score ....
    If any places are left then probably they will give offers ....... Never mind.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got the same message:/

anyone who didnt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got the same message twice?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolatytler)
    got the same message:/

anyone who didnt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't, really worried I did awfully and will be rejected soon. :/ My interview was on the 3rd of February..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    I've got the same message twice?!?
    Yeahh same... Really worried now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What time did you guys receive this email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vgautam)
    What time did you guys receive this email?
    Don't know ... I just logged in to the portal and saw the message ... I haven't got any email telling me there has been a message sent to me ( I presume that a message which tells us about any changes on the portal is an automatic one and is sent out at specific time .. Like 5 / 6 pm )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Don't know ... I just logged in to the portal and saw the message ... I haven't got any email telling me there has been a message sent to me ( I presume that a message which tells us about any changes on the portal is an automatic one and is sent out at specific time .. Like 5 / 6 pm )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got the same message, I hope that bodes well for all of us

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.