Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harlotan)
    Well, if you were wondering about 2014 entry, then I hope you've already heard! :rolleyes:

Assuming you mean for 2015 entry, this is the wrong thread. To answer your question though, all Barts have said is mid-March.

Oh woops! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    To get your rank, it is not a freedom of information request, it is a data protection act request.

The email address is: [email protected]

It costs £10, and he'll ask for a scan or photocopy of an ID document.

My email read:

"Dear Queen Mary, University Of London,

I am writing to make a request on data you currently hold under the 1998 Data Protection Act.

I request my interview score for the Undergraduate Medicine A100 degree programme for 2014 entry.

I also request my corresponding 'rank' on the 'waiting list' as your email states that offers are given out strictly in order of interview score.

UCAS Personal ID: XXX-XXX-XXXX
    Application Reference: XXXXXXXXX

Yours faithfully,

Matthew Sibley".
    How did you pay 10 pounds through an email? Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.