• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Carlisle vs Plymouth would be a hell of a fixture
    Midweek. Yikes.

Fixtures in less than 12 hours, chaps!

ReputationRep:
    Margate away on a Thursday night was a ***** last month, what made it worse was we lost 2-1.

Luckily though we don't have to travel too far considering the Ryman league only covers London and the South East.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Carlisle vs Plymouth would be a hell of a fixture
    Puts it into perspective when you think that we still get off really lightly compared to other countries. Just imagine Bayern Munich vs Hamburg or Malaga vs Real Sociedad.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Good piece on how the fixtures are compiled here: http://www.football-league.co.uk/new...t-2487748.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Right 8 hours until it's announced that we are starting off at Hudders.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Opening day Championship fixtures:

Birmingham v Reading
    Blackburn v Wolves
    Bolton v Derby
    Brentford v Ipswich
    Brighton v Nottm Forest
    Cardiff v Fulham
    Charlton v QPR
    Hull v Huddersfield
    Leeds v Burnley
    Preston v Middlesbrough
    Rotherham v MK Dons
    Sheff Wed v Bristol City
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Full fixture list for Championship: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/...nship/fixtures

Full fixture list for League One: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one/fixtures

ReputationRep:
    So we start with Wigan at home and Millwall away, that's 0 points right there but perhaps best to get them out of the way early.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Midlander)
    So we start with Wigan at home and Millwall away, that's 0 points right there but perhaps best to get them out of the way early.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Both clubs in freefall. I would be targeting at least 4 points from those games if I was Mowbray.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Both clubs in freefall. I would be targeting at least 4 points from those games if I was Mowbray.
    We barely have a team at present and Mowbray will be relying on loans and freebies, I expect a struggle in both games. Crewe in the 3rd game should be a win though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    We barely have a team at present and Mowbray will be relying on loans and freebies, I expect a struggle in both games. Crewe in the 3rd game should be a win though.
    That Turgott kid has ended up at Leyton Orient. Clearly a London boy at heart.

Disappointed to see Frank Nouble go abroad for the money, too. Any news on Reda's future?

ReputationRep:
    Latest 'rumour' (which appears to be somewhat solid) is that Carlos Carvalhal is set to be named Head Coach at Wednesday with Mark Cooper (Swindon) named as Assistant Manager.

I have no idea what to say, it looks as if somebody has rolled some dice to get this bizarre combination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    Latest 'rumour' (which appears to be somewhat solid) is that Carlos Carvalhal is set to be named Head Coach at Wednesday with Mark Cooper (Swindon) named as Assistant Manager.

I have no idea what to say, it looks as if somebody has rolled some dice to get this bizarre combination.
    14 clubs managed in 14 seasons & no experience of English football. There must be dozens of better managers available with experience of the Championship...

ReputationRep:
    That Turgott kid has ended up at Leyton Orient. Clearly a London boy at heart.

Disappointed to see Frank Nouble go abroad for the money, too. Any news on Reda's future?
    Not fussed about Nouble, far too inconsistent. My guess is that Johnson will probably stay but he's injured so often I don't know how much use it is paying him as much as we are likely to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Not fussed about Nouble, far too inconsistent. My guess is that Johnson will probably stay but he's injured so often I don't know how much use it is paying him as much as we are likely to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let's hope Mowbray likes the colour of his urine, because Pressley wasn't impressed.

ReputationRep:
    14 clubs managed in 14 seasons & no experience of English football. There must be dozens of better managers available with experience of the Championship...
    Indeed. Its more the 3 years out of a managerial job that worries me than the lack of Championship experience.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Doncaster sign Williams from Swindon. Statement of intent from Dickov. 20+ goals for him last term.

ReputationRep:
    Doncaster sign Williams from Swindon. Statement of intent from Dickov. 20+ goals for him last term.
    That's us definitely out of the CoC then

ReputationRep:
    Signed utility-man Chris Baird today, to go along with Scott Carson, Alex Pearce, Andreas Weimann and Darren Bent. Tom Ince is expected to be announced on Monday as well.

With all of these incomings, this is by far the most exciting transfer window I've seen since I've been a Derby fan. Seriously cannot wait for the season to start now!

ReputationRep:
    Derby simply must get promoted this year. Just has to be their year now.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.