Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We are so close to becoming a top side. We need a big summer.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You're a long way off a 'top, top side' though. Monaco wasn't that long ago, lads.

ReputationRep:
    If Oliver was reffing that game in 2004 we would have gone 50 unbeaten. Ferdinand would have been sent off, as would Neville and Rooney would have got the yellow his diving deserved.

That refereeing performance has come 11 years too late...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Wenger said we are out off debt from building the Emirates stadium so we can spend big money this year!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You need a new goalkeeper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProNoob)
    Arsenal should go all out
    2 games away from the FA cup trophy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Semi is 2 games isnt it so is it not 3 games from a fa cup trophy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    You're a long way off a 'top, top side' though. Monaco wasn't that long ago, lads.
    How are we defining 'top, top sides' here though? I'm not necessarily arguing that Arsenal are, but all teams have bad results. Real Madrid lost 4-0 not so long ago for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Ahh yeah keep forgetting. Bang on with your prediction btw.

Looool, I've got documents all typed up and everything planned out. The stage is ready, LP's uni mates.... I'm coming for you

I've never watched FTD's...what's it like?

So much :love:

- I'm actually the most bipolar poster on here :lol:
    My whole family were sitting in our front room watching the game, loved every minute of the game was one of the greatest games in Football i've seen in a good while. When the final whistle blew, I shed a tear just because I love Arsenal so much :love:. **** all the H2H comparisons and everyone thinking we we're gonna scrape this game and lose!

No one believed me when I said Welbz was gonna do it for us tonight :sexface: :love: and I'm glad he celebrated that goal aswell!

Feel like having a beer with all of you fine, beloved gooners that post here aswell on this thread. You guys are awesome and make this club what it is today! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    No the semi is one game
    In the champions league it is two games
    I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Let me guess
    Liverpool fan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We're not a long way off, granted that was a dire performance but we are reducing the frequency of those compared to a few years back. I'd say we're back to 2008ish levels, couple more signings and we might get back to the 1997-2006 levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    We're not a long way off, granted that was a dire performance but we are reducing the frequency of those compared to a few years back. I'd say we're back to 2008ish levels, couple more signings and we might get back to the 1997-2006 levels.
    That was when arsenal was in their prime

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    You're probably thinking of the Capital One Cup where it's like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Lol we only beat Man Utd the same team that lost to Swansea 3 times out of the last 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Not really, they have the blueprints of a top side, limiting factor is the manager, I'd rate Arsenal's chances of winning the CL in the next few seasons over City that's for sure.

GK situation is fine, CB isn't that much of a problem if Gabriel proves himself, fullback situation when players are fit is good. I just see them lacking in DM, a WC winger to accompany Sanchez and a WC striker who's dependable in big games(Giroud's purple patch may be good but these statistics such as minutes per goal also make Papisse Cisse look like a world class striker).
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    My whole family were sitting in our front room watching the game, loved every minute of the game was one of the greatest games in Football i've seen in a good while. When the final whistle blew, I shed a tear just because I love Arsenal so much :love:. **** all the H2H comparisons and everyone thinking we we're gonna scrape this game and lose!

No one believed me when I said Welbz was gonna do it for us tonight :sexface: :love: and I'm glad he celebrated that goal aswell!

Feel like having a beer with all of you fine, beloved gooners that post here aswell on this thread. You guys are awesome and make this club what it is today! <3
    Becoming one of my fave posters <3

Yeahhh I was pessimistic as **** but that was genuine, everything was against us going into this match. Was not confident at all. But I'm glad Arsenal delivered this evening and of course I bow my head in shame for not believing. Arsenal till I die.

I cried a little at the final whistle too, a cherished moment for sure.

That was when arsenal was in their prime

Posted from TSR Mobile
    New poster I see, welcome
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Feel kind of sorry for Tottenham. Not a good time to play United at the weekend imo. And West Ham me next, tough one but should see it through.

ReputationRep:
    Feel kind of sorry for Tottenham. Not a good time to play United at the weekend imo. And West Ham me next, tough one but should see it through.
    Depends tbh. The United of old would have come out firing after a loss but im not sure what to expect from us anymore. Either have two outcomes. First outcome is the United team come out firing and hungry and respond in a positive way. Or the other outcome in which the United players feel sorry for themselves and put in a woeful performance. If that happens, then it'll start to feel like our season has ended as the players might begin to feel this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually the most bipolar poster on here :lol:
    You're a woman.
    Of course you are.

ReputationRep:
    Le Coq was on fire. I'm happy with the display

ReputationRep:
    Monreal is this seasons unsung hero, so much grit from him tonight :moon:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.