Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    imagine not being able to beat that Leicester team tho, the rest of the league is trash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    The same Ozil who made 6 Key Passes yeah?

Ozil fed the ball through again and again, just that donkey couldn't finish it.
    Allow me swirly.

Just going off twitter talk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SentryE3D)
    I've said it before but once again United fans invade the thread to troll Arsenal.....after Arsenal won....:confused:
    they're bitter that LvG let Welbeck go and brought in £67m worth of underperformance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    All over twitter that Ozil was anonymous prior to the assist...
    That's kind of his whole thing though, he can be absolutely anonymous 99% of a game and still pull off an assist that no other player could have made.

ReputationRep:
    Haters gonna hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    City vs Spurs means one team is bound to drop points.
    Hello Michael Owen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** that beta asian kid supports arsenal. Might change teams as it seems only accountants and cucks support our team (basically the same thing anyway)

ReputationRep:
    The PL isn't a very good league I'm sure most people realize that this season it's light years behind La Liga and has been for a long time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    **** that beta asian kid supports arsenal. Might change teams as it seems only accountants and cucks support our team (basically the same thing anyway)
    + We have too many balding supporters, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    great to see the five-season curse come to an end (winning after trailing at HT)
    oh, and we've more Fergie time goals since the start of the Prem than Utd :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    The PL isn't a very good league I'm sure most people realize that this season it's light years behind La Liga and has been for a long time
    Without a doubt. Leicester would be lucky to finish 4th in La liga, never mind win it.

ReputationRep:
    It's been behind la liga but this season every team has been uncharacteristically poor for the PLs bad standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    That's kind of his whole thing though, he can be absolutely anonymous 99% of a game and still pull off an assist that no other player could have made.
    It was a cross.

ReputationRep:
    tfw Welbeck scores 15 goals this season and you realise he was the prodigal son all along

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    It was a cross.
    Many players could have made that assist.

I think the reason why it's so impressive is because it was literally the last chance of the game and he got it absolutely spot on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    cucks **** I can't take this.

ReputationRep:
    When you find out Welbs has more premier league goals in 15 mins than you have had all season...

ReputationRep:
    Fots.

ReputationRep:
    Theres your fairytale!!!

Ma boy welbeckkk

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell

Fuucking hell

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.