Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just did my first C2 paper and got a B Not bad for a first attempt but have sooo much work to do! Still need to revise the whole of politics so should probably crack on with that now

ReputationRep:
    Exactly 1 hour to revise for biology 😩 then gonna get lunch😌

ReputationRep:
    Just realised I'm way behind my plan for C4, C3 and M1! So am now going to spend as much of the day as I can handle on catching up. Just did two hours on Parametric equations+differentiation! Let's all hustle today!

ReputationRep:
    After half an hour gonna do a quiz for bio and physics from the gochimo app.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the next couple of hours I will try to finish going through my unit 4 Biology notes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay I just got my motivation back after doing nothing for a couple of days. Exams in a week. I need to learn everything. Will begin at 12:30pm LET'S DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my absolute goodness.

These past few days have consisted of me doing nothing which constitutes as proper revision. I unfortunately haven't been able to do much but I mean, I spent the other day colouring in my bedroom windows using felt pens to help me revise for chemistry unit 5 and although it made memorising the colours that little bit easier as well as the fact it looked mega pretty, it isn't what I should've been doing. :nope:

I've also been kinda all over the place with my studying.. jumping from Chemistry to Maths and back to Chemistry within the space of an hour, possibly bc I've been feeling slightly overwhelmed by what I have to complete by the end of this week...which clearly resulted in me barely getting anything done for any of them.

Anyway, I've decided that today I am going to focus on my Chemistry unit 2 resit until it is done. Maybe if I start simple then it'll give me more confidence to study for my Unit 5 exams.

I'm also beginning at 12:30. We can do this. (yay) :'3

ReputationRep:
    Starting with Energetics.

ReputationRep:
    Okay. Time to do Physics for 2 hours

ReputationRep:
    Smashed a bio unit 4 paper this morning, now planning geography 40 markers. How do people feel about revising more than one subject in a day? I get too bored just doing one...

ReputationRep:
    back from tutor so starting "revision" quite late.
    Gunna do a Biology Unit 4 paper.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I've finished writing my notes + have memorized that topic so now I'm moving onto Kinetics.

ReputationRep:
    Argh, my concentration levels are at rock bottom today, did half a D1 paper then I went outside and then snacked and I just feel like my revision is going so slowly - blah.

Going to resume that D1 paper now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've just completed Kinetics, so I'm going to start Equilibria next but first I'm going to have breakfast bc I just realised I forgot to eat this morning, then I'll have lunch then I'll continue.

ReputationRep:
    Okay plan of attack for today:
    • Finish June 2008 FP2 paper
    • Do June 2014 International FP2 paper under exam conditions
    • Make notes on utilitarianism
    • Rewatch Les Choristes

ReputationRep:
    procratinated for abit but Im back.

chem 2 paper - lets see what I get.
    possibly might do some chem 4 revision and then a core 4 paper?

ReputationRep:
    I am going to do some AS Biology and AS Computer Science past questions.

ReputationRep:
    Procrastinated for 3 hours after 3 hours of work! I need help. Gonna go and finish C4 vectors!

ReputationRep:
    gonna plough through suburbanisation, counter-urbanisation and re urbanisation for world cities geog rn.

ReputationRep:
    From 15:30 - 21:30

- Go over physics notes
    -Do mixed exercises for s1 Chapter 5-9

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.