Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what to expect from Citi first round interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brian_sp12)
    Last week. You interviewed as well?
    Yeah i did interview this week (she said I passed in the end). However she also said there are no AC's yet (I applied to markets). But i definitely believe you, as HR often chats absolute ****

ReputationRep:
    macquarie ibd test invite for those interested in them

ReputationRep:
    Just had my UBS phone interview (Securities Trading), how long did it take for any of you guys to get a call back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKRP)
    Yeah i did interview this week (she said I passed in the end). However she also said there are no AC's yet (I applied to markets). But i definitely believe you, as HR often chats absolute ****
    I'm just curious what the AC is gonna be like studied 2 days intensively to pass the 2 tests 3 weeks ago. If the tests are there I will have to do that again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brian_sp12)
    I'm just curious what the AC is gonna be like studied 2 days intensively to pass the 2 tests 3 weeks ago. If the tests are there I will have to do that again
    Just email HSBC, the HR women told me that they would be happy to give out some information about the structure of the AC once invited (if that is not in the invitation mail already)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to trade citi mkts interview info for MS mkts, lazard info all the way up to final round?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Anyone want to trade citi mkts interview info for MS mkts, lazard info all the way up to final round?
    what have your applied for at Lazard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKRP)
    Just email HSBC, the HR women told me that they would be happy to give out some information about the structure of the AC once invited (if that is not in the invitation mail already)
    I mean they do but it's a one-liner.. I would appreciate if you could keep me in the loop once you get more info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    what have your applied for at Lazard?
    ibd, didnt get it but went to final round

ReputationRep:
    ibd, didnt get it but went to final round
    it can only be ibd, don´t think AM is open yet. I meant summer or grad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    it can only be ibd, don´t think AM is open yet. I meant summer or grad
    oh right lol, summer - but i'm sure parallels could be drawn if you're applying grad patrick

ReputationRep:
    Greenhill rejection

ReputationRep:
    oh right lol, summer - but i'm sure parallels could be drawn if you're applying grad patrick
    yeah I know the process, just wanted to get an understanding on the time scale. When did you have your first interview if you don´t mind me asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwith)
    Greenhill rejection
    when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    yeah I know the process, just wanted to get an understanding on the time scale. When did you have your first interview if you don´t mind me asking.
    maybe first week of september, its the quickest application process i've encountered. had AC around 21st sept and then had the final rnd 29th sept

ReputationRep:
    greenhill interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flourish RY)
    greenhill interview
    did they call or email you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    did they call or email you
    email

ReputationRep:
    Update from Nomura. They said the testing issue will hopefully be fixed by the end of this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.