Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Is the 320GB PS3 slim with Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2 plus Black Ops for £309.99 a good deal? Worth pointing me in the direction to any other deals? And do you get an HDMI cable with the PS3?
    yeah it is where is it out of interest?

(Original post by rugbyladosc)
    yeah it is where is it out of interest?
    HMV. Game also have a similar deal at a slightly cheaper price.

ReputationRep:
    How cheaply do you think one could acquire a PS3 during the sales after Christmas? :holmes:
    Hmmmm hard to say. The 160GB slim currently sells at around £250 so it could drop to £220-230 after xmas. I'm no retail expert though.

ReputationRep:
    HMV. Game also have a similar deal at a slightly cheaper price.
    I'm tempted to get that. I don't think I need the hard drive but to have black ops and killzone 2 in the same package is ace
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by kuks)
    Has GT5 (Never mind :p:) and Red Dead Redemption been added?
    Maybe add the price of a few consoles on like Amazon and stuff? If it's not too hard
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    bomberman ultra is quite fun tbh - dont know if psn games go on the list or not tho?
    I get the impression you guys haven't looked at the OP.

I don't blame ya! Probably not worth the effort until the next new PS3 thread.

What size of hard-drive? I assume paying for the 320GB would be a bit silly if you're not going to use it all up? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    lol at the pic, its rep worthy but i need to rep someother people for a change apparently
    Do you two stalk each other on here? :ninja:

I will probably be on MW2 later if you're going on?

(Original post by spikeymike)

Won't be long coming I expect, with xmas and new games we are all bound to be chatting a lot

ReputationRep:
    The slim 160GB is 200 at Sainburys - I think the offer ends today so hurry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)

:facepalm2: I'm sorry
    I saw GT5 but didn't see Red Dead Redemption on there until right now :p:

On a side note, a lecturer got a lap dace from a turtle last week :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Do you two stalk each other on here? :ninja:

I will probably be on MW2 later if you're going on?

Won't be long coming I expect, with xmas and new games we are all bound to be chatting a lot
    i think the stalking is one way

yeh for sure i will be up for a game of mw2 later, i have had a few beers so excuse

1) the awful play
    2) the whining / rambling :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    :facepalm2: I'm sorry
    I saw GT5 but didn't see Red Dead Redemption on there until right now :p:

On a side note, a lecturer got a lap dace from a turtle last week :rofl:
    wat

ReputationRep:
    wat
    Yep a lap dance from a guy dressed as a turtle

This should clear it up :p:
    It was basically RAG week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Yep a lap dance from a guy dressed as a turtle

This should clear it up :p:
    It was basically RAG week
    Were you the turtle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Were you the turtle?
    Nooo :ninja:

But someone did pay them to come give me a vodka shot during a lecture which I duly had

ReputationRep:
    lol at the pic, its rep worthy but i need to rep someother people for a change apparently
    Same same, I couldn't even neg someone cos it said that even though I hadn't done it before! :wtf:

You know since the fail of BO I've been so bored on my PS3, don't get me wrong that GT5 is a lot of fun but there's not the same kind of excitement you get on MW2 or CoD4 from owning people. I've had to resort back to RTS games on the PC for that, kinda sad really...

On the bright side I seem to get a little bit more work done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Same same, I couldn't even neg someone cos it said that even though I hadn't done it before! :wtf:

You know since the fail of BO I've been so bored on my PS3, don't get me wrong that GT5 is a lot of fun but there's not the same kind of excitement you get on MW2 or CoD4 from owning people. I've had to resort back to RTS games on the PC for that, kinda sad really...

Funny thing is, I've actually started liking Black Ops :sigh:
    Maybe playing on 3-4 bars is why :p: It's surprising how easy it is to maintain a 3 KD nowadays...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

Same here. Except I haven't experienced this fail yet. I was enjoying GT5, but it's still not the same as CoD. Need to start getting work done though...

ReputationRep:
    i think the stalking is one way

yeh for sure i will be up for a game of mw2 later, i have had a few beers so excuse

1) the awful play
    2) the whining / rambling :teeth:
    I swear you never whine/ramble...me on the other hand xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Funny thing is, I've actually started liking Black Ops :sigh:
    Maybe playing on 3-4 bars is why :p: It's surprising how easy it is to maintain a 3 KD nowadays...
    Cos people like me don't play it :awesome:

I thought maybe, just maybe, if BO is like CoD4 I'd be able to have a lot more fun and kill lots of people....but nothing like that at all. It might have been the problems it had and the fact they never even bothered to fix it ASAP the lazy *******s but still, don't enjoy anymore...

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why Black Ops seems to be getting so much hate, I really like it. The only gripe I have is that hosts keep disconnecting and ending games whenever I get the dogs killstreak however I experienced that a lot in MW2 with the AC-130.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.