University of Leeds Accomodation 2011 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Got everything into my Lupton room very quickly - my room is HUGE and my flatmates are lovely We walked into the town to see the Damien Hirst gallery. I like them already!
Dephect
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pendrive)
hey guys, I have a query, i have been stupid and i did not confirm my slot for moving in times tomorrow and they are all booked up, so does anyone know if that is actually important and they wont let me move in, or is it ok? Also where do i give in my essential information form tomorrow with the two passport photos?
Confirm slot for moving in times? Essential information form?

Bah, bit late now i guess, will just see what happens tomorrow
Gemini92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dephect)
Confirm slot for moving in times? Essential information form?

Bah, bit late now i guess, will just see what happens tomorrow
At the end of the residence eIntro, you are asked to choose a moving-in slot and at some point on the eIntro, you are also prompted to print off, complete and post an essential information form that has things like emergency contact numbers etc.
Bella Occhi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
anyone know where we go to get student ID card/register with uni and doctors etc?
Muffinz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bella Occhi)
anyone know where we go to get student ID card/register with uni and doctors etc?
Not sure but I'm going there today - one of the girls in my flat already has hers so she'll know when to go xD
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Muffinz)
Not sure but I'm going there today - one of the girls in my flat already has hers so she'll know when to go xD
thought it was the SU but not sure -_- which block are you in again? I'm sitting here in my Block B room, all my flatmates are either asleep or hiding in their rooms xD
Muffinz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
thought it was the SU but not sure -_- which block are you in again? I'm sitting here in my Block B room, all my flatmates are either asleep or hiding in their rooms xD
I'm in block F (right next to Reception and the laundry room, wahey), a few of us are awake but I'm not presentable yet haha. Want to meet up and head into town to get student cards/gym memberships later?
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm in block F (right next to Reception and the laundry room, wahey), a few of us are awake but I'm not presentable yet haha. Want to meet up and head into town to get student cards/gym memberships later?
Yes please, that'd be lovely I'll PM you my Facebook so we can arrange details ^^
Gemini92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You need to go to the Parkinson building to collect your ID and you can hand in the doctors registration form in there as well or you can take it directly to the medical practice.
Lovin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ahhh all my flat mates are asleep kinda Lonely now lol
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Forgot what it's called, glass building on left side of parkinson (assuming you're facing parkinson) Got mine last monday , you don't need photo btw, just ID and registration certificate, which you can also get printed off in there but huge queue
Gemini92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
Forgot what it's called, glass building on left side of parkinson (assuming you're facing parkinson) Got mine last monday , you don't need photo btw, just ID and registration certificate, which you can also get printed off in there but huge queue
It's called the Marjorie and Arnold Ziff Building. Also, shouldn't you have to go to the Parkinson Building to collect your ID, that's where I had to go last year.
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
(Original post by Gemini92)
You need to go to the Parkinson building to collect your ID and you can hand in the doctors registration form in there as well or you can take it directly to the medical practice.
thank you went today but it was shut so gonna go tomorrow.
Gemini92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
thank you went today but it was shut so gonna go tomorrow.
My advice to you would be to get there fairly early. When I went last year, I was queueing for over two hours.
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
took me like 5mins but everyone's moved in now
Gemini92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
took me like 5mins but everyone's moved in now
That's because you collected it before almost everyone else had moved in. If you had decided to collect your ID during freshers then you would have had a much longer wait.
Muffinz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My advice to you would be to get there fairly early. When I went last year, I was queueing for over two hours.
Noted - Do you know when it opens? My flatmate's going in at 8:30 for her lecture so I might tag along even though my Intro talk's at 2pm.
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Duly noted, thanks for the heads up - not looking forward to that!
Gemini92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Noted - Do you know when it opens? My flatmate's going in at 8:30 for her lecture so I might tag along even though my Intro talk's at 2pm.
I'm not sure when it opens as I can't remember from last year and I don't have to go this year.
Muffinz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Duly noted, thanks for the heads up - not looking forward to that!
Is Katy still blasting tunes out her lappy? :P
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise