The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3900
Original post by Mad Vlad
Go you! :biggrin:

[EDIT] In other news - it's Saturday night and I'm stuck at home on my own. :colonhash:

What a thrilling social life I have.

Same. D:

How has your day been? ^_^
Original post by L.O.V.E.
Same. D:

How has your day been? ^_^

Utterly unproductive, unless you count taking advantage of the Double XP weekend on BF3 as "productive". Yours?
Original post by goodcookies
A girl asked me out on date, yay. She's really pretty :teehee:

:woo: yaaay, hope it goes well :h:
Reply 3903
Utterly unproductive, unless you count taking advantage of the Double XP weekend on BF3 as "productive". Yours?

Sounds about as productive as my day. Spent the day with my cranky grandmother watching TV. Very boring.

I feel like I'm coasting at life LOL.
Go you! :biggrin:

[EDIT] In other news - it's Saturday night and I'm stuck at home on my own. :colonhash:

What a thrilling social life I have.

Paying the price for being an M15 agent?

Yes I still think you're one.:colone:
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD
Paying the price for being an M15 agent?

Yes I still think you're one.:colone:

It's MI5. M15 is a type of anti-tank mine :wink:

And no, I don't work in the public sector. :p:
OMG who was expecting Greece to beat Russia?! Czech Republic vs Poland could have gone either way to be honest as I don't really know either team well enough (well England haven't really played either of them much at all). Got to say though congrats, Greece XD !!!
God I'm bored! :pinch:
It's MI5. M15 is a type of anti-tank mine :wink:

And no, I don't work in the public sector. :p:

I can't believe you've stooped to pedantry. :eek:
God I'm bored! :pinch:

Bake something. I've been spending hours trying to get my croissant dough right, to the point I got sore neck from too much dough rolling. :redface:
By the way do you guys/girls wish to have a child or children of your own either by adoption or surrogacy in the future? What's the 'market' like for surrogacy at the moment? Is there a hint of it coming down in price in the next ten years?
I can't believe you've stooped to pedantry. :eek:

Bake something. I've been spending hours trying to get my croissant dough right, to the point I got sore neck from too much dough rolling. :redface:

I'm that bored.

I don't want to burn my flat down :frown:
I'm that bored.

I don't want to burn my flat down :frown:

At least that should keep you occupied for the rest of the night no? :rolleyes:
By the way do you guys/girls wish to have a child or children of your own either by adoption or surrogacy in the future? What's the 'market' like for surrogacy at the moment? Is there a hint of it coming down in price in the next ten years?

Well I would want to have kids in the future, but when I feel that I am at a stable point of my career :yep:
Original post by cpdavis
Well I would want to have kids in the future, but when I feel that I am at a stable point of my career :yep:

By what means if I may ask?
By what means if I may ask?

Well that all depends if I end up with a guy or a girl (I'm open to both atm :yep:) When I say career, if I bring a child into the world I would want everything (or most things) to be set up for them :yep:

You?
Original post by cpdavis
Well that all depends if I end up with a guy or a girl (I'm open to both atm :yep:) When I say career, if I bring a child into the world I would want everything (or most things) to be set up for them :yep:

You?

Well I prefer surrogacy for obvious reason of knowing the child is biologically related to myself. The downfall of this method is the cost and legality of the status of the child, especially when overseas. Adoption is a very good alternative as well but I'd need to make sure I'm absolutely ready to bring up an unrelated human being for the next 20 years or so and beyond. I don't really know how the surrogacy system work at the moment, saw a documentary on a British gay couple who got three kids by that method and paid ridiculous amount of money for it.

I agree with you on the need of a stable(ish) career before considering having kids. I certainly don't want to miss out on time spent with my kids. But judging from the course I'm doing at the moment it's likely that my future career will take up A LOT of my time up till I'm well past 30, which I think is a bit late for having kids. Or I'm just too eager to be a dad. :biggrin:

And this guy has certainly been an inspiration :smile:

252337_10151041876416081_1917240281_n.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Boo! :smile:

Since I can't sit around and do nothing all day, I have decided to take up Japanese again. I didn't do anything while I was at uni and now I regret it. :frown: I need to be able to pick up Japanese girls after all. :p: (at least that'd kind of be my dream, I mean.. Asian girls in general. Asians in general. :sogood:) [but I really just want to learn the language because I like most things about Japan. :h:)

Anyways, how are all of you? How's the gayness? :tongue: I haven't been here in a long time. :frown: Just settled in back home for the summer.

I'd like children eventually. At the moment, though - it's not on the cards.
Original post by BeyondandAbove
Boo! :smile:

Since I can't sit around and do nothing all day, I have decided to take up Japanese again. I didn't do anything while I was at uni and now I regret it. :frown: I need to be able to pick up Japanese girls after all. :p: (at least that'd kind of be my dream, I mean.. Asian girls in general. Asians in general. :sogood:) [but I really just want to learn the language because I like most things about Japan. :h:)

Anyways, how are all of you? How's the gayness? :tongue: I haven't been here in a long time. :frown: Just settled in back home for the summer.

Naruto! Well actually I had a bit of a crush on Shikamaru last time. Asuma was pretty good looking too but he died too soon. :frown: Sorry I got carried away. These are the things I associate with Japan. And sushi.

Latest