Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Pallas Athena)
    Perhaps you fancy her or it was just a random dream.
    Well she seems really really nice, and she is very pretty too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Nothing wrong with the shaytards. And probably not seeing as the vagina goes back to its original size afterwards
    The name is a pretty big reason for me, I'm not comfortable watching something that in the title are called retarded.

I meant shredded as in stretch marks, is that woman just consistently pregnant?

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm new here and a bit confused what this thread is about. but it seems fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazinga13)
    Hello I'm new here and a bit confused what this thread is about. but it seems fun
    Hey there, welcome :wavey: You'll fit right in here in no time! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    It's just a general chat thread, but for people who happen to be single there's no specific thing that it's about.

Welcome !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieTT)
    The name is a pretty big reason for me, I'm not comfortable watching something that in the title are called retarded.
    I meant shredded as in stretch marks, is that woman just consistently pregnant?
    No, they explained in a video why they are called 'tards' and it didn't have anything to do with retard.
    She has a better figure than I do tbh, I have plenty of stretch marks but haven't had chilren.
    Not really always pregnant because the kids are 9, 8, 6, 3 and 2 days old (may be slightly different cos I'm not entirely sure when their birthdays are but something like that)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome welcome

ReputationRep:
    No, they explained in a video why they are called 'tards' and it didn't have anything to do with retard.
    She has a better figure than I do tbh, I have plenty of stretch marks but haven't had chilren.
    Not really always pregnant because the kids are 9, 8, 6, 3 and 2 days old (may be slightly different cos I'm not entirely sure when their birthdays are but something like that)
    So she was basically almost always pregnant for the first 3 kids, then slowed down to every three years.

It's just the implication I dislike. I could call my channel Charlie'sFags and make up a reason why it's called ****, the implication is still there.

I also have never really liked Shay Carl, he's just way to overbearing in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    Hey there, welcome :wavey: You'll fit right in here in no time! :teehee:
    haha thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    It's just a general chat thread, but for people who happen to be single there's no specific thing that it's about.

Welcome !
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DivinityA)
    Welcome welcome
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    So she was basically almost always pregnant for the first 3 kids, then slowed down to every three years.

It's just the implication I dislike. I could call my channel Charlie'sFags and make up a reason why it's called ****, the implication is still there.

I also have never really liked Shay Carl, he's just way to overbearing in my opinion.
    Your opinion

ReputationRep:

Your opinion. I think that as long as they can take care of the child, there's nothing wrong with 5 children.

ReputationRep:
    Your opinion. I think that as long as they can take care of the child, there's nothing wrong with 5 children.
    There's nothing wrong with that at all. And yeah it is my opinion, I think I stated that. :P

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with that at all. And yeah it is my opinion, I think I stated that. :P
    I meant it differently but it doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    I actually hate replacement bus services. Was meant to be filming today but can't now because the bus takes twice as long to get there and back >.<

ReputationRep:
    Winds and rain are really picking up round here and i have to walk 15 minutes to play badminton!

ReputationRep:
    Hello

The thread is just where we come and chat about whatever interests us at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Hello

The thread is just where we come and chat about whatever interests us at the moment
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    :hat2:

How's things?

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.