Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    do not believe it, at all. wut is average to u? 24k? lmao
    You cracking me up frfr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Awwww bkess her . Make her wish come true enneh.
    Hahahah not anytime soon. I'm working on improving myself for now and I still haven't met mr right

ReputationRep:
    :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Omgggg my bae is backkkk. Heeey baby boi?!

ReputationRep:
    Nah I need to be stopped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Good alhamdulillah. Started uni so not been on tsr much lol. You?

How's Uni? Did you enjoy your freshers? I'm good alhamdulillah, just exhausted haha

Aww get well soon!! :hug:
    Uni is ok. I think I had high expectations lol. The people are open amd friendly, its just that the course is quite overwhelming. I feel like they haven't eased us into it and it just hit me like a ton of bricks and the lecturers dont really interact with the students that much which is completely different to college. Its supposed to get more interesting after a whole so i'm going to stick with it and be more positive i'A

I miss college!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    for those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. there is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.
    Lol have you started watching house of cards. You should change your name to
    Frank Underwood. It's more interesting than Anonymous. Your personalities are similar too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww get well soon!! :hug:
    Uni is ok. I think I had high expectations lol. The people are open amd friendly, its just that the course is quite overwhelming. I feel like they haven't eased us into it and it just hit me like a ton of bricks and the lecturers dont really interact with the students that much which is completely different to college. Its supposed to get more interesting after a whole so i'm going to stick with it and be more positive i'A
    Aww hopefully inshaaA :hugs:
    Oh man, that's what they say though, that uni is a whole lot more independent and everyone just does their own thing. InshaaA hope it gets better for you!
    How's travelling and you made any new friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Aww hopefully inshaaA :hugs:
    Oh man, that's what they say though, that uni is a whole lot more independent and everyone just does their own thing. InshaaA hope it gets better for you!
    How's travelling and you made any new friends?
    Yeaah aloot more independent!!
    Travelling is good as I like commuting by trains but i've still not adjusted to the early mornings. Ive been late to almost every single lec since I started :eek: I got kicked out 2 times this week by the same lecturer for being 10-12 mins late so was quite embarrassed i need to start waking up at 6am from now on! (I start at 12 tomorrow so sleeping late tonight)

Yeaah i made friends with 2 really nice girls on my course. I made other friends through societies but hang out with these two mainly. Its still early days so will obvs become closer with more people as the year progresses i'A

ReputationRep:
    Yeaah aloot more independent!!
    Travelling is good as I like commuting by trains but i've still not adjusted to the early mornings. Ive been late to almost every single lec since I started :eek: I got kicked out 2 times this week by the same lecturer for being 10-12 mins late so was quite embarrassed i need to start waking up at 6am from now on! (I start at 12 tomorrow so sleeping late tonight)

Yeaah i made friends with 2 really nice girls on my course. I made other friends through societies but hang out with these two mainly. Its still early days so will obvs become closer with more people as the year progresses i'A
    Awwww bless you! I would have been so embarrassed! How many people are usually in a lecture hall and when do you usually set off from home on a day with an early start?
    That's good and yh inshaaA you'll deffo make more lovely friends
    How's the Isoc btw?
    I'm asking you so many questions! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    our isoc seperates males from females :lol:. gender discrimination. i quit it

ReputationRep:
    our isoc seperates males from females :lol:. gender discrimination. i quit it
    May Allah guide you...and us all! Ameen :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusSeizure)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i went uni for thots not anti-feminism

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ameen..

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol k :lol:

virgin talks

I realised muslims say that when they are unable to bring in girls

ReputationRep:
    Awwww bless you! I would have been so embarrassed! How many people are usually in a lecture hall and when do you usually set off from home on a day with an early start?
    That's good and yh inshaaA you'll deffo make more lovely friends
    How's the Isoc btw?
    I'm asking you so many questions! :lol:
    Haha
    There are approx 100 students on my course and 95 of us are girls :eek: I leave home at 8.30 when I have 10am starts and at 7.30 when I start at 9.

InshaAllah
    The isoc is nice. A bit meh as I find the events arent organised very well but they are nice and friendly alhamdulillah

Lol no worries

ReputationRep:
    Haha
    There are approx 100 students on my course and 95 of us are girls :eek: I leave home at 8.30 when I have 10am starts and at 7.30 when I start at 9.

InshaAllah
    The isoc is nice. A bit meh as I find the events arent organised very well but they are nice and friendly alhamdulillah

Lol no worries
    Hahah I feel sorry for the guys! My psychology class back in AS had only 2 guys and the teacher would always make them feel awkward (she was kind of very inappropriate :lol:)

Ahh ok, been late again? :mmm:

Aww that's good, what kind of events have there been so far?

Phew because I just asked some more

ReputationRep:
    Haha

InshaAllah

Lol no worries
    Let me know wen uve studied behavioural psychology. intersting area i want to explore in relation to econ principles. i will need some of ur insight tho

ReputationRep:
    Hahah I feel sorry for the guys! My psychology class back in AS had only 2 guys and the teacher would always make them feel awkward (she was kind of very inappropriate :lol:)

Ahh ok, been late again? :mmm:

Aww that's good, what kind of events have there been so far?

Phew because I just asked some more
    Hahahah aw :lol:
    And nah thankfully. Ive been waking up early these days :angel:

There havent been that many because its only been 2 weeks but they had a welcome dinner the first week friday which i didn't attend (I attended the khutba and talked to a few girls tho) because it clashed with a psychology soc event (which was amazing must I add ). They had a speaker coming in on wed and i went but then it got cancelled :/ . They should have more events soon i'A

How was your fast (if you did)?

Let me know wen uve studied behavioural psychology. intersting area i want to explore in relation to econ principles. i will need some of ur insight tho
    Behavioural psych is AMAZINGGGG!!
    I did it at alevel and loved it! It basically says that we are a product of our surroundings (I believe in this theory). We're not gonna study it at uni till next year though. This year is full of biological psych which is HORRENDOUS. I bloody hate bio. The lat time I did it was at gcse and dont remember anything! Im siting there like "whats a neuron?" :lol:

And the lecturers dont interact yhat much with the students so its hard to go to them after the lecture and ask

ReputationRep:
    Hahahah aw :lol:
    And nah thankfully. Ive been waking up early these days :angel:

There havent been that many because its only been 2 weeks but they had a welcome dinner the first week friday which i didn't attend (I attended the khutba and talked to a few girls tho) because it clashed with a psychology soc event (which was amazing must I add ). They had a speaker coming in on wed and i went but then it got cancelled :/ . They should have more events soon i'A

How was your fast (if you did)?
    Aww I'm glad

Oooo ok, what was the psych event on?

I didn't fast today...had to be drinking lots and lots of water and taking medication because I'm unwell
    How was yours (if you did :lol:)?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.