Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    C'mon Cleary. Where's my snail mail PFO? I think I'll actually be relieved when I get it.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to those getting W&C emails, yeah very weird times!! I reckon if I don't hear tomorrow I can assume a rejection Come on, for once let it not be a rejection D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TykeDragon)
    Congrats to those getting W&C emails, yeah very weird times!! I reckon if I don't hear tomorrow I can assume a rejection Come on, for once let it not be a rejection D:
    I have that dangerous 1% hope that I fear is misplaced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TykeDragon)
    I know how you feel. I really want it to not be a rejection but I can't help but feel so disheartened by the fact that I've been rejected everywhere else. I don't know what's wrong with me.

ReputationRep:
    Lewis Silkin vid interview invite, received at the late hour of 11pm! (Hope some poor recruiter still isn't in the office!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VelvetFox)
    Lewis Silkin vid interview invite, received at the late hour of 11pm! (Hope some poor recruiter still isn't in the office!)
    Congrats! Is this for the "Spring Workshop"? Also, is the video interview the one in which you record the answers that you give to Q on the spot? I was somehow hoping that I managed to avoid all the firms that ask for this after a previous horrible experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence18)
    Congrats! Is this for the "Spring Workshop"? Also, is the video interview the one in which you record the answers that you give to Q on the spot? I was somehow hoping that I managed to avoid all the firms that ask for this after a previous horrible experience.
    Yes on both the spring workshop and the pre-recorded video interview! Jeez I know what you mean, I had an absolute car crash one last month (which somehow I eventually ended up with an offer) and I am loathed to do it again haha.

Oh god I ran out of time!
    Oh god why do I look like a ghost?
    Oh god my room still somehow looks a tip!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate1717)
    Does anyone have experience with an Eversheds face to face interview?

It's for Leeds, had the phone interview Monday
    How long after your phone interview did you hear back?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got their Pinsents rejection yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Anyone got their Pinsents rejection yet?
    Post ac or post app?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baldwisl02)
    Post ac or post app?
    Either- mine is post app but I am pretty sure all the AC's have been done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Either- mine is post app but I am pretty sure all the AC's have been done
    I think the last AC was last Thursday

ReputationRep:
    So the reply I got from Macfarlanes was:

'We have had a very high volume of Vacation Scheme applications. We are currently processing these applications and we will let you know as soon as possible the outcome of your application.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkykate)
    How long after your phone interview did you hear back?
    I heard back on Wednesday after interviewing on Monday

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an RPC interview? Is it competency based?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procrastination1)
    So the reply I got from Macfarlanes was:

'We have had a very high volume of Vacation Scheme applications. We are currently processing these applications and we will let you know as soon as possible the outcome of your application.'
    Same email I got.

It definitely is just a cut and paste job as they took two seconds to reply to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate1717)
    Has anyone had an RPC interview? Is it competency based?
    Congrats on the interview! When did you apply/complete the test and when were you invited to interview? Thanks and good luck

ReputationRep:
    Still no news from Addleshaws post telephone interview. I completed it over 2 weeks ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawTC)
    Congrats on the interview! When did you apply/complete the test and when were you invited to interview? Thanks and good luck

Applied on the last day, did the tests a week later Was invited today! They said on the email that their lasts interviews are next week. I hope you hear too!

ReputationRep:
    Clyde & Co PFO Manchester office

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.